Chapter 17: Promise

Author's POV

...

08:00 PM

You are standing in front of the mirror looking at yourself wearing the dress that your friend Sunny picked for you. Nibbling your bottom lip and running a hand on your hair as you feel nervous on your first date with your handsome prince boyfriend. Tons of questions are dancing in your mind. Tonight, you're also going to meet his father, the emperor. you looked back to Sunny who's looking at you with those sparkling eyes and bright smile that she always give.

"Are you sure I look good in this dress?" You asks and she nodded.
Since this is your first time to wear a dress, you can't help not to feel unsure to yourself how you look with the dress. You're wearing a white dress with puffed sleeves, its hem is above your knee level, it fits you perfectly, showing your beautiful curves that you've just realized you have those.

"You really look good, Y/n. Trust me." She said and motioned you to sit on the chair to do your make-up since you don't know how to put those on your face.

"I'm sorry you even have to do my make-up. I don't even know how to use mascara." You said while looking at her through the mirror in front of you as she started to apply some light make-up on you.

"It's totally fine with me, i'll make sure you will look gorgeous in front of them so stop frowning and smile, okay?" She said and you nodded smiling at her.

"Thank you so much, Sunny."

"No problem, Prince Seokjin would definitely love it." She winked at you and you blushed at her last sentence. Would he? You thought checking yourself again on the mirror thinking what would be his reaction when he see you wearing that dress for the first time, you let out a sigh, playing with the hem of your dress as you feel nervous.

You stepped out of Sunny's room taking a deep breath in and out before you head to your halmoni's room to tell her about your date with Jin, the clicking sound of your high heels fill the empty hallway of the east wing, surprised to yourself you can walk well like an expert model with those heals you're wearing even if it's your first time.