Chapter 11: The Truth

Author's POV

...

"Help me..." Was the last word you said before you fell unconscious.

"No, Y/n wake up..." He gasped and lightly slapped your cheek. Jin still calling your name on the phone, he noticed it and quickly answered the phone without reading the caller's name.

"Hello?" He can tell that the caller was surprised by his deep voice on the phone.

"Who are you?! Where's Y/n?!" Jin's voice was laced with anger, he thought it's the person who hurts you.

"Please calm down, I didn't do anything to her. I saw her just came out from an alley and she's bleeding, i'm taking her now to hospital." He said trying to calm him down through the phone as he explained why. He carried you in a bridal style after telling Jin which hospital he will take you.

...

Jin quickly get out from the car as soon as Mr Chung parks it in front of the hospital, his tears was mixed with his sweats as he get inside the hospital sprinting directly to the ER and there he saw the guy who helped you, sitting alone on the waiting area.

"Prince Seokjin?" The guy stand up with a surprised look while looking at him and then bowed at him.

"Captain Namjoon? h--" his words were cutted off when the doctor came out from the OR.

"Doc. How is she?" They both said in unison.

"She loss too much blood..." The doctor said and hearing those words broke his heart more.

"What's her blood type?" Jin asked the doctor, hoping that your blood type is O so he can help to save your life immediately.

"We need a blood type A for her." The doctor answered him.

"My blood type is A too, I'll give her mine." Namjoon said and volunteered to donate his blood.

...

"Please don't die...please...don't leave me Y/n." He keep saying while sitting on the waiting area with Mr Chung comforting him, his tears keep rolling down from his red and puffy eyes from crying. Mr Chung is looking at him with a concerned face.

After waiting that feels like a thousand years for Jin, the doctor came out again giving them an assuring nod telling that your okay now but you will be unconscious for three or five days. Jin sigh in relief after hearing the news about you, even though you'll be unconscious for how many days at least you are still alive and safe now.

During the days that you are unconscious, Jin commanded Cpt.Namjoon to find out the one who hurt you and with the help of Cpt.Namjoon's cousin named Kim, Taehyung who's working as a police officer and best at tracking people, they found out through the CCTV footage on the street you passed by that it was Jackson Wang who followed you the whole time and caught running out from the alley where he followed you with a small knife on his hand tainted with your blood. Being the best tracker, Taehyung quickly found out where Jackson Wang was hiding and then the police arrested him and also found out that he's a member of one of the most wanted gang in the town who's selling tons of illegal drugs like heroin or cocaine.

...

"Your highness, please let the maids take care of her. You need to rest." Mr Chung said to Jin with a concerned look but he just shooked his head while sitting beside you, gently wiping the clean and wet towel on your face. Mr Chung just sighed while looking at the prince's face, Stress was written on his face and the dark circles on his eyes tells he didn't get a good sleep, he can't even eat well because his mind's focused on you. Since he brought you to the palace, he's the one who took care of you.