Chapter 13: Jealous

Author's POV

...

"Y/n, i'm so sorry. Please let me in." Jin says with a frown on his face while knocking at the door of his own room because you are there inside after you pulled away from the kiss and ran to his room feeling embarrassed because you didn't control yourself from kissing him back, leaving him there at the garden dumbfounded.

"Y/n, please open the door. Y/n?" He's still knocking at the door, hoping you will open it and let him in but you won't.

"Jin, i-i'm not mad at you..it's just.." You said as you're thinking what you'll say while hugging your knees as you are sitting at the floor and leaning your back on the door.

"Then why you won't let me in?" He says while leaning his head on the door, still waiting for you to open the door.

"Your highness, your father just arrived with a guest.. You need to go and welcome them." Mr Chung says but Jin didn't mind it and still waiting in front of the door. "Your highness, you heard her, she's not mad at you. I think you should give her time alone." Mr Chung walked closer to him "That's what girls are after their first kiss." Mr Chung whispered to him.

"Oh, is that so?" Jin looked at Mr Chung and he nodded, Jin blinked three times as he's trying the understand what Mr Chung means. He let out a sigh and nodded at Mr Chung as he finally get it.

"Y/n, I'll be back. Again, i'm sorry." He says and left with Mr Chung, heading to the center aisle of the palace to welcome his father's arrival.

After he left, you opened the door and saw that he's not there anymore.

"Where did he go?" You mumbled to yourself and decided to look for your halmoni's room since he told you that your halmoni is also at the palace. You looked around searching for some maids so you could ask them if where's your halmoni but you can't find even one. All the maids are busy preparing the foods at the royal kitchen for the welcoming dinner party for the emperor and his guest. You keep wandering around the palace until you feel tired of searching and wants to go back to Jin's room but you don't know the way back and realized that you're lost.

"Oh no, etteokke?" You sighed as you walked, finding your way back until you saw another way to the garden and just decided to sit there again.

"I want to go home." You mumbled as you sat and leaned your back on the bench where Jin kissed you. You touched your lips as that kissing moment crossed on your mind, you shook your head to remove those on your mind.

"Stop it Y/n." You closed your eyes as you're forcing yourself to forget it but you can't. "Aish!" You opened your eyes and stood up from the bench stomping your feet, heading back to Jin's room but suddenly bumped your forehead into someone which made you fall on your butt with a thud sound.

"Aw!" You rubbed your forehead to soothe it.

"I'm so sorry, here let me help yo--Y/n?" You lift your head up after you heard a familiar voice.

"N-Namjoon-ssi?" Your eyes widen as you were surprised, he smiled, extending his hand to help you get up. "W-what are you doing here...and you're a soldier?" You say as you took his hand and stand up, looking at the military uniform he's wearing with those badges, you don't know about rank positions but you can tell that he's at the higher rank because of those gold badges.

"It's good to see you again, Y/n." He says and picked up his wallet on the floor, you saw a small picture of a baby girl on his wallet which is kinda familiar to you. "I'm glad you're okay now." He added and smiled at you again showing his dimples.

"Um, how did you know about me?" You asked as you are confused.

"I guess you didn't recognized me that night before you passed out. I'm the one who helped and brought you to the hospital." He says and placed his hands inside his pocket. You didn't say anything as you're confused at what he had said, he brought you to the hospital but why did you woke up in Jin's room?

"I don't understand, can you tell me what happened after I passed out?"

"You were talking with Prince Seokjin through the phone during that night when I saw you, and I told him about you. I'm surprised you know each other, he was so worried and scared for you that night, he came to the ER crying and begging at the doctor, telling him to do everything just to save you. You almost die that night because you lose too much blood but good thing I was there, we're both type A so I volunteered to donate my blood to you. Prince Seokjin told us to find the person who stabbed you and we found out that it was one of your schoolmate, Jackson. Prince Seokjin decided to bring you here at the palace and your halmoni because he want to make sure that you are safe. He doesn't want to lose you, Y/n." He says and you can't help yourself not to let out a tear after hearing it. It breaks your heart, made you feel more bad and guilty for making Jin feel that way.

"Y/n, why are you crying?" He asked as he was concerned, you just shook your head and looked down to your feet. He walked closer to you and gently pulled you in a hug to comfort you.

"Y/n?" You heard Jin's voice behind you which made you pull away from the hug and turn around. He walked to your direction with a serious face.

"Your highness." Namjoon bowed at him.

"Good to see you again, Cpt Namjoon." Jin says as he stand beside you and holds your hand, pulling you closer to him which made you blushed. You tried to pull away your hand because you saw that Namjoon noticed it but he tightens it but not enough to hurt you.

"Good to see you too, your highness." Namjoon says and smiled at him.

"So, how's the Alpha Team?" Jin asked him returning back the smile.

"They're fine, your highness." Namjoon says and glanced at your intertwined hands. "I guess the emperor is waiting for me now at his office." He added.

"You may go now, see you again at dinner Cpt Namjoon." Jin says

"Thank you, your highness." Namjoon bowed again and looked at you and you just smiled and politely nodded at him before he left. Jin cleared his throat which caught your attention and looked at him, seeing his serious face looking at you looks like waiting for an explanation.

"Jin, I was looking for halmoni and I saw him. That hug doesn't mean anything, he was just comforting me after he told me what happened that night after I passed out."You looked down to your feet after explaining while twiddling your fingers like he would eat you alive if you won't explain it to him. Jin's serious face fades as he let out a chuckle which made you looked at him in confused.

"I'm not mad at you Y/n and stop keeping your head low when you are talking to me or I'm in front of you." He smiled and tucked some strand of your hair to your ear.

"B-but why are you--" your words were cutted off when he took a quick peck on your right cheek which made you blushed again and froze on your spot.

"I'm just jealous, okay? Now let's go, I'll take you to your halmoni." He says as he walked to where your halmoni is but stopped when he noticed that you didn't move from where you're standing as you're still shock. He cover his mouth by his hand to hold his laughter and walked back to you "I'm sorry, let's go." He says which snapped you out of your thoughts.

"Oh, um...yeah, let's go." You say and walked to the left.

"That's not the way to your halmoni, my princess." Jin says while holding his laughter. You bit your lower lip and mentally slapped yourself and then turn around to face him. "Follow me." He says and walked to the right, heading to where your halmoni's room and you followed him.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A/n: Hey Fam!🙌
Sorry, short chapter. I hope you like it. 😅

Another character will appear at the next chapter.
...

I made a book about myself and the songs that I wrote, well I just wanna share it with you guys and I hope you won't judge me. I'll publish it tomorrow. 😁

Love you all and keep safe.♥