Chapter 32: See him Again

Y/N's POV

...

With a wide smile due to excitement, I get inside and got welcomed by a woman who looked already in her mid 40's. She warmly smile at me as she bowed which I quickly return, bowing at her too.

"Welcome to House of Angels, Miss Han. Thank you so much for choosing to help our orphanage. All the kids are so happy when they heard the news." She said her smile never leave her face "You're not just pretty but also has a gold heart, you're an angel." She added and I shyly smile at her complement.

"I'm not that pretty but t-thanks." I replied then felt a hand on my lower back as Jin came and stood beside me then followed by Mr Chung and Namjoon oppa.

"Of course she is." Jin proudly said and the elder woman quickly bowed as soon as she saw them especially Jin. Did she know that Jin is a prince? I thought observing her reaction and then glanced at Jin.

"It's nice to meet you Mr Kim." She greeted him and Jin nodded, bowing back.

She don't know.

"Me too, Mrs Soo." Jin replied and they started to talk about the things the orphanage and the kids' needs and I was surprised when Jin told Mr Chung to call someone and not even a minute, a group of men came inside with a box of supplies including the stuffs and learning materials for the kids which clearly shows that Jin really got all those things prepared for today. "I hope our donation is enough to help this beautiful orphanage especially those little angels." Jin said handing an envelope to the elder woman who's now on the verge to cry as she's also surprised to see the hundred boxes of donation.

"Oh my god, this so much Mr Kim. Thank you so much." She gasped gladly taking the envelope from Jin's hand and then opened it to check what's inside. It's a letter.

Her eyes widens before she looked at me and came closer enveloping me into a tight hug and I was taken aback before I wrapped my arms on her, hugging her back. She's taking thanking me for how many times.

Wait, why's she thanking me? I thought and I looked at Jin giving him a confused look but he just shrugged before the elder woman broke the hug.

"Thank you so much Ms Han and Mr Kim. The kids would surely jump all around the place due to happiness if they'll know this." She said showing me the letter and my eyes widens again as I read it.

Han Y/n's Scholarship Program?

Before I could look back to Jin, Mrs Soo's already pulling "The kids are all excited to see you. I'll take you to them." She said gesturing us to follow her as she lead the way and I heard Jin chuckling behind me, surely amazed by seeing my mixed reaction. I was slightly upset because he didn't tell me about the scholarship program that he put under my name but... also happy at the same time because I could finally help those kids to reach their dreams.

Once we enter the purple door at the second floor we're welcomed by the kids.

"WELCOME TO HOUSE OF ANGELS!"

________________________________________________________________________

??? POV

...

*Knock.Knock.Knock*

The door opens after a few knocks was heard. My Aunt Mea came in with a brightest smile I've ever seen and a slightly tearing eyes. Must be tears of joy. Surely because of the donation. I heard they finally arrived here with there donation. I wonder what would they look like. Are they old couple or young? From what I've only heard from Aunt Mea last time was that they're one of the South Korea's top millionaires.