Chapter 12: Confession

(A/n: ooo~ look at that picture above. My god, so handsome. Kyaa my heartue~😱😍

By the way, this is a long chapter. Enjoy reading.😘)

Y/N's POV

...

"Aunt Ari, can you tell me why did the prince brought her here?"

"She's an important person to him."

"She doesn't look like she came from a wealthy family."

"Aish, can you just shut your mouth? You're annoying."

"Why? I'm just curious."

"Shhs, she's waking up."

Those voices woke me up, I opened my eyes and saw five maids all eyes on me. Wait, what are they doing here? I quickly sat up looking at them with a wide eyes as I was surprised at them, I looked around and noticed that i'm still in Jin's room-- I mean prince Seokjin's room. God, i'm still embarrassed.

"Good afternoon Miss Han, your food is ready." Said the one who's holding a golden tray filled with foods, she have a short hair, small eyes and thin lips, and looks like she's already in her mid thirties. She put the tray in front of me, and to be honest my mouth waters on the Mandu, Chonggak Kimchi, Galbitang, Tofu Gimbap, Beef Bulgogi and rice in front of me. But I don't think I can eat it all it's too many.

"Thanks but it's too many." I said and sheepishly smiled "ah, I know...how about you all join me." I added but they just smiled and shook their heads.

"We're fine Miss Han, we will be outside. Call us if you are finished." She said and they all bowed and smiled at me before leaving the room.

"Wait," I called the last one who's about to step outside of the room, she turn around and I noticed she's still a teenager, I can tell that just by looking at her face, she have long brown straight hair that tied up into a high ponytail, her eyes formed into a crescent shape when she smiled at me "Yes? Miss Han."

"um, where's Jin-- I mean Prince Seokjin?" I shyly asked her. My god why am I asking?

"Prince Seokjin said he will meet you at the Palace's Garden." She said which made me tilt my head in confused.

"Oh, thanks." I said and she politely nodded and leave the room.

I blankly stared at the door for a minute and decided to check my wound and then I just realized the clothes i'm wearing, it's not mine anymore, it's a large size silk green pajama. I gasped and covered my mouth in surprised.

"Wait, why am I wearing this? Don't tell me this is his pajamas." I muttered and let out a deep sigh and buried my face on my hands. Why did he brought me here? And why those maids treat me like i'm a part of the imperial family? I mentally asked and looked back to the food.