Chapter 10: Kiss or Die

Y/N's POV

...
Looking at the calendar beside the counter, checking the date, four more days to go then our vacation will end. I sigh, shifting my gaze from the calendar down to my phone, reading the previous conversation of me and Jin, after that day, Jin always texting or calling me, he didn't skip a day without it.

"Is there anything else Miss?" the guy on the cashier asked me and I just shake my head and pay. My phone vibrates with a ding; I just received a message from Jin.

Hamster Jinnie:
Hey Y/n!
Wait, Hamster Jinnie?😮

I smiled and replied him.

Y/n:
Hey, Jin.
I changed your name because you look like a hamster.😁

Hamster Jinnie:
Okay, whatever you want Y/n. atleast hamsters are cute.😏

Hamster Jinnie changed your name to My Princess

My eyes widened after reading it, wait...jinja?! Are my eyes betraying me? I rubbed my eyes and looked again to my phone. Why did he emphasized the word 'My', It's like he's saying that I'm his. I feel my face blushed Aish, this hamster, maybe he's just trying to annoy me. I sigh again and replied him.

My Princess:
😒

"Here's your change Miss." The guy on the cashier said, placing the plastic bag on the counter with the coins.

"Thanks." I replied, getting the plastic bag and my change and then exited the store. The cold wind blew a gentle breeze hitting on my face, good thing I'm wearing a hoodie, my phone vibrates again, I received another message from Jin.

Hamster Jinnie:
I'll change it if you don't want that.
.
Y/n?

Are you mad at me? I'm sorry.😭

His message made me chuckled while I'm walking on my way home. He thought I'm mad at him, well I'm not. I'll reply you when I get home. I mentally said and slid my phone inside the front pocket of my hoodie after checking the time; it's already 8 o'clock in the evening. I thought of taking a shortcut on an alley so that I can easily reach home, the alley is filled with silence, only the sound of my footstep echoing, but suddenly I feel something's odd, it's like someone's following me, and then I started to feel nervous, sweats starts forming on my forehead, after a few seconds I heard another sound of footstep, I took a glance behind me but no one is there, are my ears betraying me? Speeding up my pace, I heard the sound of footstep again, someone's following me. I need to get out of this alley. I didn't look back and starts to run as fast as I can but the person who's chasing me is faster than me.

"Ahh! Let me go! Help! Someone please help me!" I yelled for help when that person caught my wrist, harshly pulling me closer to him. It's a guy but I can't clearly see his face because it's dark, I used the plastic bag full of groceries on my other hand to hit him, hoping it will help but it didn't. He caught my other wrist, pinning me on the wall, stepping on my feet and pressed his body on me completely locking me. "Please let me go!" tears rolling down from my eyes as I am struggling to get away from him but I can't because he is too strong.

"You're mine now."

Wait, that voice...

"J-Jackson?" my voice was shaking in fear and almost sounds in a whisper tone, the guy evilly chuckled and then my breath hitched when he leaned closer which is now clear for me to see his face because of the moonlight, it's Jackson.