Chapter 23: Heart's Getting Crazy

Author's POV

9:57PM

Your eyes were heavy and puffy from crying, your sobs and sniffing sound were the only sounds echoing inside the room, the chain that helds your wrists too tight made some bruises on both of your wrists and it hurts so much that you really wanted to remove it so bad but you couldn't. Feeling yourself getting weak from crying and struggling to remove the chain on your aching wrists you hugged your knees and cried again. Your heart can't stop from hammering inside your chest not because of you're just feeling scared but also worried, you know that by this time Namjoon, especially Jin are probably looking for you right now.

Please come quick. I-I'm scared. You thought and wrapped the blanket around you as the cold wind coming from the window hits your already cold and trembling body. Just by looking through the window, you could tell that you're not in the city because of the trees and the sound of crickets, you lay yourself on the bed hugging the blanket which is the only thing you think that comforts you right now. After a few seconds you heard the door suddenly opened causing you to quickly sat up from the bed and looked to the person who you hate the most, Jackson. You immediately diverted your gaze the moment your eyes meet his own and turned around.

"I brought you some food here. I know you're hungry." He spoke so softly at you making you rolled your eyes away in disgust.

How dare he talk to me like he really care for me when he just kidnapped me and put these freaking chain on me. You thought. Seeing you ignoring his presence broke his heart, you heard his footstep getting closer to you and felt the bed dipped as he sat on the other side. You just couldn't understand him,why he suddenly act soft?

"Y/n, you need to eat." He said still in a low tone but still you ignored him causing him to frown and closed his eyes for a few seconds to calm his self down. Jackson is a short-tempered person but he wanted to stay calm as he can hoping that he would get your attention this time but still it didn't work.

"I'm not hungry. So leave." You coldly said which broke his heart more.

Why couldn't she like me back? Why? Question that he already knew the answer but still the question kept lingering in his mind. He wanted to change himself but he can't, once his anger gets in him he couldn't control it. Just by hearing how you respond to him already waking up the beast inside of him and he don't want it to come out so he just placed the tray of food on the bed and walked to the door but halted the moment you speak.

"Why?" Your voice is shaking and almost sound like a whisper but still audible for him, he turned around and saw you looking at him with those red puffy eyes. "Why did you kidnapped me? Who payed you to do this?! At least tell me why i'm here, I deserve to know it!" Tears streaming down your face again as you burst out all your emotion. "Why do you keep doing this to me? why do you always make me suffer? Haven't you had enough?!" You yelled at him and throw the tray of foods to the floor, the food was now mixed with the broken glass, your chest moved up and down as you're heaving a deep breath in and out, looking at him with full of rage in your eyes. You wanted to hear an answer from him but he stay silent on his spot like he didn't heard everything what you've said and it's pissing you more "Why won't you answer me?! Say something! If you won't tell me then just kill me--" in just one blink you were pinned on the bed with him on top of you, face mere inches away from yours.

"Shut up,okay?! Shut up!" He yelled at you totally looked so annoyed, holding both of you wrists above your head with his one hand and used his free hand harshly grabbed your chin forcefully making you to face him. Danger was fully written on his eyes but you didn't feel scared anymore, you glared at him trying to get away but he's too strong. He intensely stared at you for few seconds and you matched his gaze showing that you are no longer scared at him. Your wrists hurts more as he tightened his grasp on it causing a tear escaped from your eyes but your facial expression remained blank, his face softens the moment he noticed it. He loosen his other hand on your wrists but not enough for you to slip away and let go off your chin to wipe away the tear. You didn't say anything as you wait for him to tell you the answers you want. His eyes didn't leave yours and you don't know why but you noticed something in eyes seems like screaming for help, like someone's have been caged their in a long time by the demon, not only calling for help but also an attention, care and love. Seeing those things in his eyes you became curious about him.

What's wrong with him? Why is he always like this? You thought still staring at his eyes not noticing the small smile have formed on his lips, seeing you staring back at him made him felt happy. While you were so lost on your thoughts he stared at your face, your red puffy eyes shows how you cried a lot because of him and it hurts him. His gaze then travel down to your lips.

No Jackson, don't do it again. He thought trying to stop himself but your lips are so tempting to him, he slowly leaned down, No Jackson, your gonna hurt her again. Those words in his head made him stop from trying to kiss you and you gasped just realizing how close his face to you. You were about to speak when he suddenly said the word you didn't expect to come out from him...

"I'm sorry." He breathe out and you were surprised.

"W-what?" You asked and saw a tear rolled down on his face before he let go off you wrists, getting off on top you and dashed out of the room and locked it leaving you there in confused.

He went to his room and saw one of his friend sitting on the edge of his bed.

"I heard her yelling at you."

"She wants to know everything." He muttered and sat on the bed.

"You seem sad, why?"

I keep hurting her...

"Got any order from the boss?" He asked changing the topic.

"Yeah, she said we have to contact the other members to watch all over the area tomorrow just in case that Cpt Namjoon will bring his alpha team and that freaking officer Kim Taehyung with him."

________________________________________________________________________

02:06AM

He went to your room and carefully opened the door and there he see you sleeping on the bed, he walked closer to you and get on his knees looking at your face tears keep rolling down on your face even you're in your sleep. He frowned at the sight of you still crying and brought his hand to your face, wiping your tears and you unconsciously leaned your face on his hand finding it warm causing his body to stiff and hold his breath, you've been crying so hard and drained your energy ever since he brought you here and he doesn't want to wake you up as you need to rest.

You're making my heart go crazy, Y/n.

Seeing you leaning on his touch made his heart go crazy and smile but that smile soon fades when you suddenly mentioned a name in your sleep...

"Jin..."

His heart broke again hearing you mentioning someone else's name, he pulled away his hand, standing up and was about to leave but stopped when he saw the bruises on your wrists.

He always see the smile in your face when you're with Jin. But with him, you always cry because of him and the worst is...

You almost die because of him.

After thinking for a few minutes, he pulled out his phone in his Jean's pocket and called someone.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••°°°°°°°°°°°°°ヽ(*´∀`)ノ°°°°°°°°°°°°

A/n: Hey Fam!

I hope you guys like this chapter.

What do you think of Jackson?

Who do you think the person he called on the phone?

Stay safe, healthy and happy.

Borahae~💜😘