Epilogue

*17 3/4 years later*

July 7, 2032

*Maddison's POV*

"ALEXANDER MICHAEL IRWIN YOU ARE SO FUCKING ANNOYING!!!" Brooklyn yelled at her little brother.

"BROOKLYN PAIGE! You do not use words like that!" I scolded.

"Dad does all of the time!" She sasses.

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean you should use them" I told her.

"Ugh.. Fine!"

"And please Brooklyn, Alex, Colby, can you guys get along today, especially Brooklyn and Alex, because it's your parents' birthday! Can't you just get along for our birthday?"

"No, Mum! He's thirteen and annoying!"

"Well you're almost seventeen and annoying to him!"

At that moment, Ashton walked in the door. I ran over to him and gave him a big hug.

"I'm so glad you're back.. I can't handle another minute of teenage kids..."

"I was only gone for thirty minutes to talk to Calum, Talia, Luke, Katie, Michael, and Saige at their houses..."

"I know, but I just can't take it anymore, and it's our birthday. I've been asking them, but they won't listen.. Help me please" I cried onto him.

"It's okay babe, but at least she's not pregnant like you were around her age..." He said to me.

"Yeah. I guess so. That would be terrible"

------

*Brooklyn's POV*

The next day, it was my birthday. July 8. My stomach felt queasy early in the morning. I threw up, but nobody heard me since it was two in the morning. I hadn't been feeling well, so I decided to drive off to the drugstore, get a few pregnancy tests, and see what is going on.

I bought two pregnancy tests: a cheap and an expensive, just like Mum always told me to when these days came. I took them home, and took them. I waited five minutes before going into the bathroom and seeing the results.

The results almost killed me. I was pregnant. This was terrible. I didn't know how I was going to tell mum and dad.. It was my birthday, so maybe in the midst of all the excitement, I could say something about it. That's what I was going to do.

------

"Mum, it's my birthday! Just shut the fuck-" she cut me off.

"Brooklyn! I told you not to use those words!!"

"I don't give a shit-"

"Stop it right now!"

"I don't fucking-"

"BROOKLYN PAIGE IRWIN! What has gotten into you!?"

"A child, that's what!!" I said, and stomped upstairs.

"WHAT!!!??! BROOKLYN YOU GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!!" Dad yelled. He must've heard me.

"What!! Stop yelling at me! It's my birthday!"

"Who cares if it's your birthday! You're pregnant!? Who's the father?" Dad was mad at me.

"Connor, duh!"

"Wait, when?" Dad wondered.

"Four weeks ago when I went to a party with him"

"Okay, the Clifford's are dead!" He yelled.