Chapter 6 - The First Date

The next morning, I woke up, and the boys weren't in the hotel. Ashton was the only one in the hotel other than me. He was on his laptop beside me in the bed.

"Ashton, where are the boys?" I asked.

"They have an all day meeting," he shrugged, not taking his eyes off of his computer.

"Why aren't you there?" I wondered.

"It's just for them since they play guitar or bass. Then I'll have a meeting next week. Oh! The boys are also staying at One Direction's tonight," he informed me. I nodded.

"Oh okay. What do you want to do today?" I prodded, trying to get him to look away from his computer and at me.

"I have a big day planned, but it's a surprise," he finally looked at me, turning his computer screen from me.

"So today will be our first official date?" I smiled.

"Yeah, I guess it will be," he nodded.

"Yay! So when are we leaving?" I questioned.

"We're leaving at 4, so we have the whole morning and a lot of the afternoon here," he put his arm around me.

"Okay," I began to think.

The whole morning and afternoon was spent as a lazy day, watching Family Guy or random things on Netflix. I looked at the clock, and it said it was 2 o'clock, so I looked at Ashton.

"Ashton, should I start getting ready?" I asked.

"Babe, it's only 2 and we aren't leaving until 4," he also looked at the clock.

"Do you know how long it takes for a girl to get ready? Shower, pick out an outfit, put the outfit on, blow dry and curl my hair, do my makeup," I started listing, "I probably won't have enough time."

"Madds, you don't need to do any of that. You're perfect the way you are. With or without makeup, with or without curled hair, you're beautiful," he pecked my lips.

"Thanks Ash. But I'm going to get ready," I put my hand on his arm, then got up from the bed.

I walked into the bathroom, and I stripped down. I started the shower and got in. It felt nice to be in a warm shower after feeling gross all day from not showering. I washed my body, then washed and conditioned my hair. I got out of the shower, dried off, wrapped the towel around me, and went to ask Ashton what to wear. I walked into the bedroom, but he wasn't there. I walked out into he living room, and he was sitting on the couch.

"Ashton, what should I wear?" I asked him.

"What your wearing right now is fine," he replied, smirking.

I got a pillow from the bed and threw it at him. It hit him in the face, so he surrendered and exclaimed, "okay, okay! Something casual."

"Thank you," I smiled.

I walked back into the bedroom and looked through my suitcase. I got out a long, Nirvana tank top, black skinny jeans, and black Vans with white laces (picture of outfit attached). I put them on, and walked back into the bathroom to do my hair and my makeup. I started my hair at 2:55, and finished curling at 3:25, which left me 35 minutes to do my makeup. I only put some foundation, some blush, and mascara on along with a little bit more makeup. I walked out to the living room where I saw a showered and ready-to-go Ashton wearing a long sleeved Nirvana shirt, dark jeans, and black converse (outfit will be attached in next chapter).

"Ready to go?" He asked.

"Yep," I smiled brightly.

We drove to a pizza place, and Ashton ordered a large pepperoni pizza. We got it to go, then drove off to a park. Ashton put a hat and sunglasses on, then got out a blanket from the back of the car, and placed it on the grass. I walked over, and sat down with the pizza. We ate, and surprisingly after only 15 minutes, the pizza was gone! We folded the blanket back up, put it in the back of the car, then started driving again. After 30 minutes, we pulled up to a carnival.