Chapter 5 - Getting to Know One Direction

The boys played Try Hard, Teenage Dirtbag, Gotta Get Out, Year 3000, and Superhero, then came backstage.

"You guys did great" I complimented, and got a chorus of "thanks" in return. One Direction went onto the stage, and started to sing Kiss You.

Zayn started:

Oh I just wanna take you anywhere that you like,
We could go out any day, any night,
Baby, I'll take you there, take you there,
Baby, I'll take you there, yeah!

Then, Ashton sang Harry's part from behind me:

Oh, tell me, tell me, tell me how to turn your love on,
You can get, get anything that you want,
Baby just shout it out, shout it out,
Baby just shout it out, yeah!

"Ashton, what are you doing?" I asked, because he was singing right in my ear. Then, I whispered, "the boys could see."

"It's okay, I'm just singing along," Ashton smirked.

"Yeah, right into my ear!" I exclaimed, laughing.

"Fine then, I'll leave," he fake-pouted.

"Ashton Fletcher Irwin, why do you have to be so damn cute?" I whispered in his ear.

"Why do you have to be so fucking beautiful?" He whispered back.

We stopped flirting before anyone saw us, and he went into his dressing room with the boys.

------

The next day, One Direction came to the hotel.

"Hey lads, would you like to come to lunch with us today? We're going to Nando's," Zayn announced.

"Um, yeah, sure! Could Maddie come too?" Calum asked.

"Of course," Harry poked his head in he door, and walked in.

"Hi, you're Maddison, right?" Harry asked me while the other boys were talking.

"Um, yeah, I am. I'm a big fan of you guys," I said, smiling, as Harry inched closer to me.

"Thanks. You're friends with 5sos?"

"Yeah I am," I nodded, watching him get closer to me.

"Really friendly with any?" He smirked.

"I wouldn't say," I lied.

"Good," he bit his lip and put his hand on my cheek.

*Ashton's POV*

I was talking to Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Niall with Calum, Michael, and Luke, then realized that Harry wasn't in the conversation. Neither was Maddison.

I walked back into our bedroom to see Harry talking to Maddie.

"Yeah I am," Maddie said to Harry.

"Really friendly with any?" He asked her.

"I wouldn't say," She shrugged. I knew she was talking about us.

"Good," Harry was really close to Maddie now, and it looked like he was about to kiss her. He had his hand on her cheek.

"Oh no you don't, Harry!!" I whispered in his ear right after walking up to him.

"What, Ashton? Do you like her?" He asked. Should I tell him? I could, as long as he doesn't tell anyone else.

"Go ahead, Ash," Maddie assured me.