Chapter 4 - Starting the Tour

Later that night, the boys had a meeting with Adam (their manager), One Direction, and their manager Paul.

I just stayed in the hotel, a presidential suite. It had just 4 bedrooms, so I knew I'd have to share one with Ashton. The boys just put their stuff in the living room, then went off to the meeting, so there were bags and suitcases everywhere. I went into one of the bedrooms (the biggest one), laid on the bed, and started watching TV.

Later, the boys came back to the hotel, and Ashton came into the room I was in and started acting in front of the boys after giving me a secret wink.

"Umm, Maddie, I thought this was my room. It's the biggest, and I'm the oldest," Ashton started the act, putting one hand in his hip. I thought he was so cute doing that.

"Well, I want this room," I fought, just like we planned.

"I guess I could make you a deal: we can share it. I'll sleep in here one night while you sleep either on the floor or the couch, then you sleep in here the next with me on the floor or couch, and we alternate," Ashton bargained.

"Okay," I agreed with a wink, not letting the boys see.

That night, I was on a few blankets on the floor while Ashton was in the bed. I waited until I made sure the other boys were asleep, and I locked the door, then climbed into the bed with Ashton. Ashton wasn't wearing a shirt; he was wearing only sweatpants, which I thought was super sexy. I cuddled up against him with my head on his chest and fell asleep.

I woke up in the morning to Calum banging on the door yelling, "what is going on in there? Let me in!"

I quickly got back onto the floor, and Ashton answered the door while I was "sleeping" on the floor.

"Calum, shut up! Maddie's still sleeping!" I knew there was going to be a lot of acting in Ashton's and my relationship.

"Why was the door locked then?" He asked suspiciously.

"Maddie says that she likes to sleep with the door closed and locked," Ashton kept lying, looking back at me.

"Oh, okay... We are going to IHOP for breakfast. You guys coming?" Calum asked.

"Um, yeah, we will. Just let me wake Maddie up," Ashton said and closed the door.

Ashton walked over to me, and helped me up from the ground, then gave me a quick peck on the lips before walking out with me.

----------

After eating at IHOP, the boys and I went back to the hotel, and they got ready for their show that night.

While the boys were in their rooms showering and changing, I was in the living room. I thought Ash was done, so I went in to get my phone. I was wrong, because I walked in on him having only a towel on, and accidentally dropping the towel when he was scared by me coming in.

I shielded my eyes and screeched, "Ashtonnn! Get the towel on!"

"Why did you come in here now, anyways?" He asked, and I heard him fidgeting with the towel.

"My phone is in here," I replied, still covering my eyes. I stood with my eyes closed and my hands over my face for am few minutes until Ashton was dressed.

"Okay. You are okay to look now, Maddie" he announced. I unshielded my eyes to see Ashton fully-clothed.

"Thank you," I smiled and got my phone before walking out of the room.

"What was that about?" Michael asked.

"Maddie just saw me naked..." Ashton said loud enough that Calum heard, and when he hears something like that, you know how it's going to end.

"ASHTON! WE DONT WANT ASHTON JRS HERE!" Calum screamed from his bedroom.

"Calum, it was an accident!!" Ashton fired back.

"Nice going, Ash!" Michael said not sarcastically; he was actually congratulating him.

"Hey!" I nudged Michael, and he raised his heads in defense.

------

Later that night, before the show started at 7pm, I met a lot of people that were going to be on tour with us. I met their hairdresser, Lou, and her daughter, Lux. I met Talia, their wardrobe stylist. Talia was actually my age, and I made friends with her fast.

"Hi, I'm Maddison, and I'm good friends with 5 Seconds of Summer. And I'm guessing you are Talia?" I introduced myself and asked.

"Yep, that's me! I'm usually a wardrobe stylist for One Direction, but for this tour, I'll be wardrobe stylists for both bands. So, are you, like, dating anyone in the band? Or are you just friends with them?" Talia asked. I wondered if I should I tell her or not.

"Um.. No, I'm not. I like Ashton, though, and I think he likes me," I explained, and lied, even though we do like eachother.

"Oooo! Maddie and Ashton! Mashton, wait that's Michael and Ashton.. Madshton?" She suggested, "and I like Calum."

"Sounds cute, but I don't think we're gonna date. And by the way you and Calum would be perfect."

"Thanks Maddie, and I'm sorry."

"Well, I don't know.. It's pretty obvious we like each other, but still, I'm not sure"

"Okay, well, keep me updated!"

"I will! And I'll talk to Calum about you!"

"Okay.."

I walked over to the side of the stage where the boys were getting ready to run out onto the stage. First went Luke, next Michael, then Calum, and last Ashton.

"How are you doing tonight, London?" Luke yelled, and the crowd screamed in response.

They started to play "Try Hard".

She's dropping out of school 'cos she don't need the grades,

The colours in her hair don't seem to fade,

I get dressed up when I go out, but she gets dressed down.

She's 17, I told her I'm 20,

Couldn't take her out cos mom's got no money,

It's stuff like this that makes me wish-

I felt a tap on my shoulder, turned around and was faced by Niall Horan. I couldn't believe it was really Niall Horan.

"Hey, I'm Niall, what's your name?" He asked.

"Niall, I'm a big fan. And my name is Maddison, but you can call me Maddie," I smiled, shrugging as I told him about my name and my nickname.

"Thanks, Maddie. And can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead. Anything"

"Are you close friends with 5sos?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I just wondered, because they talk about you a lot. Especially Ashton. I think he might have a crush on you, or are you guys dating?"

"We're not dating"

"It would seem like it," he chuckled.

"Well, it was nice meeting you Niall!" I exclaimed.

"Nice meeting you too, Maddie," he smirked and walked away.

~

This isn't the longest chapter, but next chapter is really long, a little more than 3000 words! I love you guys so much, and thank you for reading this story!

-Lizzie xx