Chapter 18 - Problems

*Ashton's POV*

"Saige, oh my god, im so fucking sorry. I have no idea what to do" I apologized.

"I don't know what to do either" she was still crying.

"We need to fix this. I can't do this to you and Madds"

"What do you mean?"

"You're pregnant, and 6 1/2 weeks, right?"

"yeah, about that"

"And Maddie is pregnant, she's 4 1/2 weeks"

"Oh my god,"

*Saige's POV*

This can't be happening. My best friend and I are both pregnant with Ashton's babies. That just makes it worse. I can't do this, this needs to be fixed.

"But, Ashton, what can we do?"

"Saige, we can't do anything"

"Yes I can. I could get an abortion, but I don't want to do that," I paused, "but it's the only way"

"Saige, no. You can't get an abortion"

*Ashton's POV*

"Ashton, it's the only way. I'm not gonna have your baby. I just can't. I can't do that to my best friend"

"Saige, I get why you would want to, but you can't"

"Ashton, I know it's your baby too, but I am the one carrying it, so I should get a say in it. And I want to get an abortion"

"What are you guys talking about?" I heard from behind me.

It was Maddie. I turned around to be faced by her staring at me and Saige with her arms crossed.

*Maddison's POV*

Ashton was taking a while outside, and I didn't even know who came to the door. I got up from the couch and walked outside.

"Saige, I get why you would want to, but you can't" Ashton said. What was he talking about?

"Ashton, I know it's your baby too," Saige started, and did Ashton tell her about me? "But I am the one carrying it" what? What is going on? Saige said that its Ashton's baby too, then she said that she was the one carrying it.. "So I should get a say in it. And I want to get an abortion" What is she talking about!?

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked.

Ashton and Saige both turned around towards me, and I was staring at them with my arms crossed.

"Madds, babe, what are you doing?" Ashton asked.

"Ashton, what are you guys talking about?" I repeated.

"Well, um, Saige is pregnant," he said.

I knew where this was going, but I said, "and?"

"It's my baby" He said, and even though I already figured, those words broke my heart. I started crying, and Ashton pulled me into a hug.

"Babe, I am so so sorry. It's from the night of the party, and I didn't mean to"

"Ash, I know.. It's just, we are both pregnant with your babies."

"Maddie, I was telling Ashton that I wanted to abort because I am not having a baby with the same dad as your baby. I can't do that so my best friend" Saige told me.

"Oh my god, Saige, no, you can't abort!" I said.

"I have to" she said.

"I'm so sorry, Saige"