Chapter 12 - Pregnant?

Btw, I just love the pic of Ash😊😘😍

~

The next morning, Ashton and I took a picture of us kissing, and tweeted, "@ashton5sos: Big news guys!!! @MaddiePaige and I are dating!!!" We put the picture on Instagram too. We made a keek saying that we were dating, and we got heaps of comments right away.

"I knew something was going on!!"

"Why is Ashton dating her?"

"They're such a cute couple!"

"Good job, Ashton! Looks like she's a keeper!"

"Wtf, Ashton. Why her?"

"So adorable!"

Some of the comments made me mad, some made me cry, and some made me happy. Ashton warned me about this before we did it, but I wanted to do it anyways. Ashton comforted me, and he told me that they were just jealous. I stopped crying about it, and then Ashton tweeted one more thing, "@ashton5sos: @MaddiePaige and I will be doing a Question and Answer twitcam for you guys, so ask away!!"

After a few hours, we picked out a few random ones and started the twitcam.

"@iluv5sos says 'how long have you guys been dating?'" I said, then Aston answered, "we've been dating for about 5 months!!"

Thousands of comments came in like "omg!! Really?" "Wow!!" "That long?" "Why hasn't he broken up with her yet?" "Cool!!".

"Okay, next question," Ashton started to say, "did you guys go on dates without anyone knowing?"

"We went on a lot of midnight dates. They were really fun" I said.

"Now, from @lizzie_is_a_penguin, have you guys 'done the dirty' yet?" I laughed.

"Too personal, next question" Ashton blurted out.

Because of what Ashton said, the fans were going crazy: "omg they did!!" "Did they really?" "I wonder if Maddie is pregnant!" "Everyone needs to shut up, it's their business".

"Okay, guys, just to be clear, I'm not pregnant, I'm 17! And, um, now @5sos_is_life says: 'when is Maddie's birthday and how old is she?" I asked, then answered, "I just told you guys, I'm 17, and my birthday is July 7th, like Ashton's"

More comments came in like "aww so cute!!" "They're exactly 2 years apart!!" "That's awesome!"

We answered about 10 more questions and then ended the twitcam. I went to my bunk, and got my iPhone out. I followed a few fans on Instagram and on Twitter. Ashton came in and wondered what I was doing.

"Whatcha doin, Madds?" He had asked.

"Just following a few fans on Instagram and on Twitter," I told him, and he smiled.

"That's nice of you" he got into the bunk with me and looked at my phone.
We had been laying in there for about 10 minutes when I felt the urge to puke.

"Ashton, out, I-" I was cut off by me holding my mouth.

He jumped out of the bunk and then I did, and I ran to the washroom.

I got into the washroom, over the toilet, and started to puke. Ashton came in behind me and pulled my hair back. I stopped throwing up for a minute, and Ashton asked me, "are you okay, babe?"

I answered, "yeah," and then started to puke again.

Ashton rubbed my back, and the other boys came back.

"What's the matter?" I heard one of them say. It was Luke.

"Im not sure. Madds just randomly started throwing up," Ashton informed them.

I sat up, and looked at them with a sad look on my face. I hated puking. It was the worst feeling ever. I began to stand up, but fell right back down, puking even more.

"Babe, we need to see what's going on with you. You've seemed sick for a few days now" Ashton told me.

"I hate to say this, but maybe she's pregnant" Michael pointed out.

"I don't know. We'll just have to see" Ashton said to them, and they walked away. He turned back to me and asked, "Madds, have you had your period?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure.. Actually, I don't think so."

"Should we get a few pregnancy tests just to be safe?"

"Yeah."

"Want to go now?"

"Sure."

We went to the nearest drug store and walked around until we found the pregnancy tests. We got three: two cheap ones, and a more expensive one. We paid for them, then left.

*Ashton's POV*

Madds walked into the washroom with the pregnancy tests in her hands. I waited for her in my bunk and just thought. What would it be like if she was pregnant? Would she have to go home and leave the tour? Will I be a good dad? I couldn't stop thinking. Madds came out, stopping me from thinking. She sat beside me and said, "now all we have to do is wait 5 minutes,", but 5 minutes would seem like hours to me. I looked at her and faked a smile, and she did the same back.

"Madds, if you are pregnant, we will get through it, okay?" I assured her.

"Thanks Ash. I know that if I am pregnant, you'll be a great dad.." She smiled.

I grabbed ahold of her left hand in my right, and we stayed like that until her phone dinged. "Now is the moment of truth" she announced, "Want to come with me?"

I got up and walked behind her into the washroom. She grabbed two of the tests, and I grabbed the other. She looked up at me, and said, "I have two negatives". I looked at the one I had picked up, and it was the more expensive one. I looked down at her, and said, "I have a negative, too". She threw the pregnancy tests in the trash, and so did I. We walked out to where the other boys were, and told them.

"We aren't pregnant" I said, sitting down next to Luke.

"I'm not pregnant," Madds corrected.

She sat down next to me, and put her head on my chest. She then turned her head around so her head was facing my chest. I heard her sniffle slightly.

"Babe are you okay?" I asked, but she just got up and ran back towards the bunks.

I ran after her, and caught up to her. She was trying to get away from me, but I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her closer to me. I turned her around, and she put her head into my chest. She began to cry, and I stroked her hair while saying, "Babe, it's okay".

"Ashton I don't know what to do," she cried into my chest.

"What do you mean?"

"I want a kid, but I don't. I mean, I'm 17, and you guys are on tour. After this tour you'll probably go on one of your own, and it's just, just..." she cried harder.

I pushed her head back into my chest. I kissed the top of her forehead and said, "if you want a kid, that's fine with me." She just looked up at me.

"You don't understand. Your band is just gonna get bigger and bigger, and you won't have time even for me, never mind a child."

"No, no, babe. I'll always have time for you! Madds, I know my band might get big, but I'll make time for you and, if you want, a baby," I told her, and she smiled. "Babe, if you want a baby, remember that it won't be easy. And plus, we've only been dating for five months..."

"Yeah, I know. But I love you, Ash. And that's enough."

~

For some reason, I like this chapter. It's a sweet chapter.

-Lizzie xx