Chapter 19 - Fallen

*Maddison's POV*

It was now September 23, and our break was over. Here's an update: Luke is now dating Katie, and told us about a week ago. Also, we realized that Michael was really sad when we were getting on the plane, and he told us that him and Saige had been dating for about 2 weeks. Anyways, we had a show in Adelaide tonight, and I was excited to see Talia again. I needed to tell her about the baby, Saige, Danielle, Adam, and anything else. We got to the stadium at 6, and just like after last break, I ran to her to hug her. We let go of each other after what seemed like years, and I started to hint to her about the baby.

"Here in a few months you won't be able to hug me easily.." I hinted, then smiled.

"What?" She was confused at first, then got it, "no way!! Maddie you are not pregnant!!! Oh my god!! This is amazing"

"Guess what else"

"What?"

"Saige, you know the story of Ashton and her drunk, right?"

"Yeah"

"Well, Saige was pregnant too"

"What do you mean 'was pregnant'?"

"She chose to get an abortion"

"That's sad"

"She said she wasn't going to have a baby with the same dad as my baby"

"That's nice"

"But do you know my sister Danielle?"

"Yeah. What's wrong with her?"

"She has glioblastoma, a type of brain cancer. She has eight to nine months to live now. We hope she gets to meet the baby"

"Aww, that's bad, I'm sorry Maddie"

"It's okay, but I don't know what I'll do without her," I sniffled, then gathered myself back together, "anyways, Adam called Ashton during our break"

"About what?"

"Adam wanted Ashton to break up with me because I was a distraction to the boys, you and especially Ashton. Ashton started to break up with me, then I yelled at him and told him I was pregnant, so we are okay now. I bet the management is mad, though"

"Wow, so you had quite a break, huh?"

"Yup"

"How was yours?"

"I visited my family, that's pretty much it

"Wow. Exciting.." I laughed, and so did she.

The show started, and I was actually glad to be back on tour. Once the boys were done, they came to the side of the stage like usual, then Ashton kissed me on the cheek quick before going back into the dressing room. Calum did the same to Talia, but took her into the dressing room with him. Then I remembered what Talia had said before we left for break, that her and Calum would have 'round two' when we came back.

A few minutes later, Ashton came out from the dressing room, and grabbed ahold of my hand. He smiled at me, and I wondered what was going on. We walked out of the stadium, and towards his car.

"What are we doing?" I asked.

"Going to see a movie" he informed me.

"What movie?"

"You'll just have to see"

We drove off, and in a few minutes, we arrived at a movie theater. We walked towards the movie theater, hand in hand, and we got mobbed by fans. Everyone was taking pictures, asking for autographs, or asking for follows on Instagram and Twitter, stuff like that. We walked through the mob, waving to the fans. Ashton hugged a few that asked, and I thought that was sweet. We finally got into the theater, and I looked at the movies playing: +1, Crackerjack the Movie, A Single Shot, The Short Game, and The Wizard of Oz!! We were seeing The Wizard Of Oz!! Yay!!