Chapter 22 - Promise

We drove down the road without saying a word for ten minutes. We pulled to the side of the road in front of a enormous two-story house. We got out of the car and began to walk towards it, hand-in-hand.

"Ashton, this is amazing" I whispered in his ear, walking up the side walk that leads to the house.

"I promised you"

"I know. Thank you"

"Yeah, babe. But you know that we are just looking at it. I haven't bought it yet"

"Yeah. I just want to see the house, then we will choose"

The house had a master bedroom upstairs that had its own master washroom, something I've always wanted. Then there was a bedroom right next to it, and if we bought it, that would be the nursery. Then, there were two other bedrooms and another washroom upstairs. Then, downstairs, there was the kitchen, giant living room, a dining room, another bedroom, another washroom, and a playroom that would be for our kid (or kids). But that was only the inside. Out the back of the house, there was a giant patio with an in-ground pool that you could access through sliding doors. Behind the patio and pool, there was a large backyard for our kid (or again, kids) to play in. It was an amazing house.

We finished looking at the house, and the lady showing us the house talked to us and asked us if we liked it, what we didn't like, and most importantly, if we wanted it. After a very short discussion about it, we said that we wanted it. The lady had us fill out papers, then she said that we could move in soon, but I didn't know how soon we were moving in.

On the way back to my house, Ashton and I started talking. "Ashton, this is the greatest surprise ever" I told him.

"Well, babe, it comes with some bad news.."

"Shit, what is it?"

"The 1D boys invited us to go on the Where We Are Tour..."

"Why is that bad?"

"Babe, I'll be away when you're due.."

"Oh. Um, okay.."

"Babe, the boys want to go, but we don't have to"

"No, Ash, you go on the tour. It's okay,"

"Babe, I'm not going to miss the birth of our first child"

"But how will I be able to contact you? Then how will you get here in time?"

"Babe, I don't know. How about I say we can't preform around your due date, and I'll come home"

"What if I'm early or late?"

"Then Plan B. You call or text me or whatever"

"I guess that will work"

"I just don't want to miss the birth. I'm nervous that I won't be there in time or something like that.."

"Ashton, it's okay."

"I'll just tell Adam that I'll do the tour as long as I don't have to preform around May 16th"

"Yeah"

"I'll call him tonight"

------

Ashton just called Adam, and he came back out into the living room to tell me what he said. I asked what he said, and Ashton replied, "He said that we have practice or meetings from April 25th to May 11th, and we will be traveling in Mexico with the 1D guys. Then, we will have a break from May 12th to May 22nd. On May 23rd, we will have our first show in Dublin"

"Oh, thank god!!! This is great!!" I got excited, then said, "but you'll be away for a long time after the baby is born.."

"Hmm.. Well, I guess you could come with us once the baby is old enough and you're better"

"Maybe. It depends. But did he say anything about other breaks?"

"We have from July 14th to July 31st, he said"

"You won't be able to come home for our birthday if I can't come?"

"I'll work something out" he smirked.

"Oh my god, Ashton, I forgot to ask, are my parents okay with me living with you on our own?"

"Already asked" he started, "they said it's okay"

"Good" I pecked his lips.

~

Yay!! They got a house together!!! There is going to be a time skip in the next chapter and guess when it will be!

Hint #1: No, it's not when she has the baby

Hint #2: it's Christmas

whoops...

I hope you'll like my sweet Christmas chapter!!! (It's a little late) haha