Chapter 28 - Nursery

"Guys, this is amazing!!!" I exclaimed.

"Thanks" Logan, Michael, Luke, Calum, and Ashton said in sync.

"You did this for me Ashton?" I asked.

"Well, I bought all the stuff, painted the wall a little, then I helped put the furniture in here. They did all the rest" Ashton motioned to the boys and Logan.

"Guys, thank you so much"

"You're welcome babe" Ashton kissed my forehead.

"Colby, you're going to love your room, especially your crib!!" Ashton said to Colby as he was picking him up from his baby seat carrier and placing him into the crib. The crib had nice, soft mattresses with a blankie he bought for Colby.

The boys then left, and Colby had fallen asleep. It was finally just me and Ashton with me not being in the hospital bed.

"It feels nice to be home" Ashton said.

"Same here" I got out before he left a trail of kisses down my neck. He tugged at the collar of my shirt with his teeth.

"Ash, don't get your hopes up. The doctor said no sex for three or four weeks." I told him.

He pouted then smirked, "but I'm a rebel."

"And I'm not" I paused, "I'm not sure I'm ready for sex again anyways"

He pouted, and sat on the bed with his arms crossed. I looked at him like I was his mother, "Ashton, you're not going to act like a two year old."

He sat on the bed, with his arms still crossed and his lips still pouting. He was now sniffling, looking at his lap. He looked up at me with puppy dog eyes, but I still didn't give in.

"Ashton, I said no, and that's final." I got up and left the room. I heard a thump behind me, and Ashton had flopped back onto the bed like he was saying, "I've failed". I just shook my head and walked downstairs to get lunch for Ashton and me. I had gotten the box out for macaroni and cheese since I didn't feel like making much. I put the water in the pot to start to boil. When the Mac and cheese was almost done, I heard Colby crying. I ran up the stairs, got him, and walked back downstairs. I sat him in his baby carrier seat and started to feed him the bottle I had ready while I finished lunch. Ashton walked down the stairs and came up behind me. His arms snaked around my waist, and I heard, "Babe, I'm just horny. We haven't had sex in a while.." in my ear.

"Go masturbate or something then." I told him.

"No" he whined, "it's not at all the same as you"

"Ash, I already said no at least three times. We are not having sex" Ashton got a plate of macaroni and cheese, then sat down.

"Fine" Ashton stopped fighting and started to eat.

I got myself a plate, still giving the bottle to Colby. I sat down, bringing Colby's baby carrier seat over onto the table beside where I was sitting. Colby finished the bottle, and I burped him, then started eating. Ashton took Colby over to the couch and started to play with him. He got out one of the toys my mum got him at my baby shower.

"Ashton, have I told you that you're the best dad?" I asked.

"You might've" he smiled, then continued to play with Colby. I just smiled at him. He was so cute with Colby.

Later that night, Ashton put Colby into his crib, then sang to him. He walked to where I was, the doorway of the nursery, after Colby was asleep. I smiled at him, and he smiled back. We walked into our bedroom, then laid on the bed. Ashton turned the tv on, but I grabbed the remote and turned it off.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"We aren't watching tv" I smirked.

"Then what are we doing?" He wondered, then I smirked, "you know what"

"You're fucking right I do" he smirked, then his shirt flew through the air, landing on the tv. I laughed, then my shirt was lifted by Ashton's large hands.

After a few minutes, we were naked and making out. Ashton grabbed a condom packet out of the side table drawer beside his side of the bed. He slid the condom on, then whispered, "are you sure you want to now, babe?"

"Yeah" I responded.

"Okay.." He slid into me, and I teared up because of the pain. I didn't know it would hurt that bad right after having Colby.

"Ash..." I cried.

He looked at me, then immediately slid out of me, "babe, I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to hurt you.."

I continued crying softly. It hurt so bad. Ashton pulled my head into his chest, "babe, are you okay?"

"Yeah.. I just... hurts.." I said, still crying a little.

"Madds, you crying like this reminds me of when I kissed you for the first time," he told me.

"Yeah. I told you about my dad" I laughed, "that day was amazing"

"Why? Because I kissed you?"

"Yeah" I giggled.

"You okay now?"

"Yeah" I sniffed once more.

We got our clothes back on, and Ashton threw the condom away. We cuddled up next to eachother but knew it wouldn't be long before Colby was crying. We were right, because less than 3 minutes later, he started crying.

Ashton smiled at me, "your turn".

I got up, then walked to the nursery. I fed Colby, then walked back into our bedroom and cuddled with Ashton. I fell asleep in Ashton's arms for the first time after having Colby.

*Ashton's POV*

I woke up to Colby crying, but more like screaming his lungs out. I ran to the nursery to see what was wrong. I picked Colby up, and held him close to my chest (cute picture to side or up top if mobile in next chapter). He was still crying. I sang him a song, and he calmed down a little bit, but was still crying some. He was content after a while, so I placed him back in his crib then went back to bed.

~

Okay, hope you liked this chapter!!