Chapter 7 - Suspicions

I woke up with Ashton's arm draped around my waist.

"Morning, princess. How'd you sleep?" I heard Ashton's voice from behind me.

"Good, because I was cuddling with my amazing boyfriend. You?" I turned to Ashton.

"I was cuddling with my beautiful girlfriend, and she's so fucking gorgeous. You should meet her sometime," he joked.

"I think I might've met her before..." I nodded.

"You might've," We just started laughing until I changed the topic of conversation.

"When are the boys gonna be home, Ash?" I asked.

"What time is it?"

"Let me check..." I clicked my phone, and the time popped up, "8:28."

"Oh my god, Madds, they said they would be home around 8:30.." He bit his lip.

"Oh, do you want me to get in the sleeping bag?"

"I want to keep cuddling with you..." I loved that Ashton was the cuddly type of boyfriend.

"Ash, we can't," I told him.

"Fine," he sighed.

"Well... How about we lock the door, then when I hear them coming, I'll get up, unlock the door, and go into the washroom to shower?" I suggested.

"Okay, that'll give us more time to cuddle," he smiled.

I turned away from Ashton, and we started to cuddle again. His arm was around my waist, and he pulled me closer. My head laid in the crook of his neck. All of a sudden, I heard the hotel door open. I stood up, walked to the door, unlocked it, and walked straight back into the washroom.

*Ashton's POV*

"Ashton! Maddie! Where are you guys?" Luke yelled.

"Hey guys. Maddie is in the shower," I replied.

"Oh okay," Michael nodded.

"What did you guys do yesterday?" Calum asked, and I wasn't gonna tell him, of course.

"Well, she stayed here and watched Netflix, and I walked around the town," I lied.

"Sounds fun..." Calum seemed suspicious.

I walked back into the room and sat on the bed with my phone. A few minutes later, Maddie walked in, and she was completely naked. She was drying her hair with the towel, so the towel was over her face, and she didn't see me sitting there. She had just shaved, I could tell, because I was staring at her. The towel came down from her face, and she looked at me with wide eyes, then started screaming at me.

"ASHTON FLETCHER IRWIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?! I JUST GOT OUT OF THE SHOWER!" She wrapped the towel around her perfect body.

"Sorry, I just wanted to let you know, Calum seems suspicious about us," I whispered, "so if he asks what we did yesterday, you stayed here and watched Netflix while I walked around town, okay?"

"Couldn't that wait?" She exclaimed.

"Sorry," I apologized.

"Whatever, okay, Ash. Now get out of the room!" She ordered.

I walked out, and Luke was standing there with one raised eyebrow. He looked at me suspiciously, like he knew we were dating. I looked at him back the same way. Finally, he broke.

"What?!" He yelled at me.

"Why were you staring at me?" I questioned.

"Because of what I heard Maddie say," he smirked.

"What did Maddie say?" I wondered.

"That she just got out of the shower, and you were in the room," he looked at me quizzically.

"Yeah, so?" I shrugged.

"You saw her naked," he raised an eyebrow again.

"Yeah, so?" I repeated.

"You don't care?" He wondered.

"No, it's not like I was looking at all," I lied, "and it's not like anything's gonna happen!"

"Okay..."

Michael and Calum walked out and wondered about what they heard Maddie yell, and what Luke and I were talking about. I told them what happened.

Michael did a wolf whistle, while Calum said, "get it, Ash!" before nudging my shoulder.

"Oh, shut it," I pushed Calum away.

*Maddison's POV*

I was in my room changing and I heard, "get it, Ash!" from Calum.

I finished changing, then got on my phone. I got onto Twitter, and tweeted: "@MaddiePaige: I'm already regretting coming on this tour... jk it's really awesome!! I get to spend time with my 4 favorite guys @ashton5sos @michael5sos @calum5sos @luke5sos @5sos". I heard a light knock on the door, and a voice, "hey, Maddie, are you presentable?" It was Calum.

"Yeah, come on in, Hood," I said.

"So what did you and Ashton do yesterday?" He asked as he walked into the room.

I remembered what Ashton told me, "I stayed here and watched Netflix while Ashton walked around town, I think.."

"Oh, cool. I need to ask you something, Maddie," he looked seriously at me.

"Okay.." I nodded, wondering what his question was.

"Well, I've known you for a while now, and I've noticed lately that I'm developing feelings for you," he moved closer.

I moved away, "I'm sorry, Calum, but I don't feel that way about you.."

"Oh, that's okay, um I'll just leave then," he looked away from me and walked out of the door.

*Calum's POV*

I walked out of Maddie's room, and walked into Michael's room where Luke was too.

"So did the plan work?" asked Michael.

"Well, Maddie and Ashton said the same thing about what they did yesterday..." I announced at our secret meeting.

"And what about the other plan? About you 'liking' Maddie?" Luke asked.

"She said that she didn't feel the same way," I told them.

"Oh, well, maybe they aren't dating, maybe it just seems like it.." Michael wondered.

"I still have my suspicions, Michael," I said, being truthful. I really think Ashton and Maddie are dating.