Chapter 13 - Cheating?!

I know, I know.. The picture has nothing to do with the chapter... I don't care😜

~

2 weeks later, on July 22nd, we were in Dallas, and I was really excited because I would get to see Saige in two days! Tonight they have a show, then we will be leaving for my hometown! I made sure to get Saige backstage tickets so she could meet the boys in person and so I could see her. She said that she was still living in the same house she was when we moved, so I still know where she lives. I want to, when we get to Denver, go to her house and surprise her. She texted me saying that she had a surprise for me. I'm excited for that too.

Ashton and I were also still thinking about a baby. I had wanted to be a mum since I was about five, so I was serious about it.

I was backstage with Talia, and we were talking about the whole baby thing.

"So are you guys still thinking about having a baby?" She had asked.

"Yeah. Well, I am, but I don't know about Ashton. He's mentioned it once since then, but I think he has too much else to think about," I explained.

"Oh, so you guys aren't having any kids soon?"

"Probably not, or at least not for a while, I'm guessing.."

"Okay. Well, if you ever need to talk, I'm right here."

"Thanks, Talia."

"You're welcome."

I walked into the dressing room, and I made sure all of the boys were fully clothed before I walked in. When I walked in, Calum was sitting on the love seat talking to the other boys while they were sitting on the couch. I sat down in between Ashton's legs, and he started to play with my long, brown hair that I had curled earlier that day. Talia walked in, and she sat down next to Calum, of course. Michael and Luke looked at us jealously. They just didn't have girlfriends.

"What, Mikey and Lukey? Are you jealous that you don't have a fucking beautiful girlfriend like me?" Ashton asked them.

"Or a gorgeous girlfriend like me?" Calum added before kissing Talia.

We wanted to mess with them more, so we turned it into a make out session. After about 3 seconds, Luke and Michael got disgusted and left.

Ashton stopped kissing me and looked at the clock. "We only have 5 minutes till we need to go out on stage," he said.

"Well, then we have 5 more minutes to make out," I told him.

"No, but seriously, Madds-"

"Shut up and kiss me, Irwin!" I growled, then started kissing him. I could get aggressive when it came to making out.

------

After the show, we got on the plane and took off for Denver! We would be there in about 2 hours, but I tried to sleep anyways. I was sitting beside Ashton like always, and I fell asleep with my head on his shoulder.

I woke up and Ashton was staring at me. He was always staring at me when I was sleeping. I took my head off his shoulder. I looked out the window, and I didn't think we were close to landing.

"Ashton, how long was I asleep?" I asked him.

"About an hour and thirty minutes?" It came out more like a question, though.

"Okay. That's longer than I thought. So we'll be landing in like 20 to 30 minutes?"

"Yeah, so you better stay up."