Chapter 11 - Naked

"Naked?" I asked.

"Yup," Michael seemed proud of what he said.

"Okay..." Ashton agreed reluctantly. I knew he didn't really want to do a private thing with the other boys just a few feet away.

"Okay," I agreed too after sighing.

We were pushed into where the bunks were and into Ashton's bunk. We closed the curtain, and took off our clothes.

"Okay, hand 'em out here," Michael ordered. He wanted our clothes, and I looked at Ashton, rolling my eyes.

We handed them our clothes, and Calum slipped a condom in through the curtain. I gasped.

"Have fun," Calum said, and you could almost hear his smirk. I heard them walk away, and I looked at Ashton.

*Michael's POV*

"Michael what kind of dare is this? It's probably an easy dare for them. They're probably enjoying this!" Luke yelled at me.

"Oh, yeah, they're enjoying this," I nodded.

"How do you know?" Luke wondered.

"Luke, it's Ashton. It's obvious that he's enjoying this with a girlfriend like Maddie," I rolled my eyes at him not understanding.

"I hope they're using the condom I gave them. I don't want kids running around here," Calum sighed.

"Yeah, same here," Luke and I said at the same time.

"How much time is left?" Luke whined.

"5 minutes, 38 seconds" I checked my phone.

"Ugh, not even halfway through!!" Luke kept whining.

"Do you guys want to mess with them?" I asked, thinking of a plan.

"I'm in, whatever you're thinking about!" Calum said.

"We have their clothes, right?" I smirked. I knew just what to do. Their reactions would be hilarious, priceless.

"Yeah, where are you going with this?" Luke questioned. I didn't think he wanted in on the joke.

"We should hide their clothes, and see their reactions!" I exclaimed, but so Ashton and Maddie wouldn't hear.

"Awesome. Yes! I'm in," Calum seemed excited about messing with them. I laughed. Calum and I both looked at Luke to see what he thought of it.

"I don't know, guys," Luke said, "that would be sort of rude, don't you think? I don't want to, mate.." Luke looked at me specifically.

"Grow a pair, Lucas," I scoffed, looking at Calum and rolling my eyes..

"Fine. I'm in," he shrugged, still not completely sure if he wanted to or not.

"Yes!" Calum and I exclaimed in unison.

I grabbed their clothes, and we hid them where they would never find them.

*Ashton's POV*

"Time is up, guys!" Luke yelled once the timer went off.

"Okay, where are our clothes?" I questioned.

"Um, you have to find them," Michael answered. I just knew he was smirking; he'd hidden our clothes.

"What?" Maddie asked.

"We hid them," Calum said to me.

Madds looked at me, and I looked at her. Why did they hide our clothes? Well, I guess we needed to find them.

"Wrap the sheets around you and we'll look for them," I told her, and she did just that, as well as me.

Where could they be, where could they be? Let me guess, the washroom? That's where they hide everything. I walked into he washroom while Madds was somewhere else looking for them. I looked in the cupboards under he sink, and there they were. My Weekend Warrior shirt, dark skinny jeans, and boxers. Her favorite Nirvana tank top, her matching underwear and bra, and her black skinny jeans. I grabbed them, and yelled, "found 'em!"

Maddie ran into the washroom and exclaimed, "Thank God!"

We got into the bunk and got changed. We then walked out, and Michael glared at us.

"How did you find them so fast?" He asked.

"You hide everything in the washroom, Michael!" I defended.

"Okay, whatever" he was defeated.

*Maddison's POV*

Later that night, I slept in Ashton's bunk. I was actually glad that the boys supported us, and they support us so much that they made us have sex. Tomorrow, we are going to go public. I felt a lot better that the boys knew.

~

Sorry it's not that long of a chapter, it's sort of a filler:(

-Lizzie<3