Chapter 32 - Teling Again

"It was the last time Ashton was on break... We- we didn't mean to.." I told her.

"You're going to be almost 19 and Ashton will be almost 21 with two kids: a fourteen month old, and a new baby.. Wow. I'm not mad, I mean, I am mad at you two because you know this is wrong, but I am just really surprised. I know that you two will get through this. I trust you guys" She told us.

"Mum.. Thank you" Ashton hugged her.

"You're welcome, and if you ever need help, you know my number" She told us.

"Thanks again, Anne Marie" I said, and she handed me Colby. She left, and I was still holding Colby.

I took Colby upstairs and put him in his crib for his nap. I then walked back downstairs, and picked the phone up. I was going to call my mum and invite her over to dinner. We would tell her then. If I know my mum at all, she is calmer after eating.

I dialed in her number, and it started ringing. She picked up on the second ring.

"Hey Maddie how are you doing?" She asked.

"Good. And I was wondering if you wanted to come over for dinner. I'm making spaghetti, Ash's favorite" I told her

"Okay. I can be over at five-thirty if that's alright?"

"Yep. See you then"

"Okay"

I hung up, and called Logan who now lived just down the street. Layla picked up the phone and said, "hey Maddie"

"Hey Layla! I was wondering if you, Logan, and Jackson would like to come over for supper?"

"That would be great! Jackson and Colby could have a little play-date!! What time do you want us over?"

"How about five-thirty?"

"Sounds great. We'll be there!"

"Okay, see you then!"

I hung up once again, told Ashton they were coming over, and waited for them to come.

------

In the middle of dinner, Ashton told me that I had procrastinated enough. It was time to tell them. So, I told them.

"Mum, Logan, Layla... We're pregnant again" I said really fast.

"YOURE WHAT!?" My mum screamed.

"Mum, I'm so sorry. We didn't mean to... We really didn't" I started crying.

"Sweetie, you're not even nineteen! Ashton's not even 21! Even his age surprises me for him to have one kid, never mind him with two, or your age even with one kid and again, never mind two kids!!!" She told me.

"I know, Mum.. I said I'm sorry, okay!?" I was still crying for the second time that day. Ashton was hugging me, telling me it was alright.

"Maddie, it's okay. You'll be fine. I just think you're still young is all" mum comforted.

"Thanks mum.."

"Logan, Layla, you guys haven't said anything" Ashton pointed out.

"We're just shocked..." Layla said.

"Yeah. My baby sister having two children at 18, or almost 19... Wow." Logan told me

"So you guys aren't mad?" I asked

"We never said that. We just said were surprised" mum informed me

"Oh," I said.

"But we aren't really really mad" she emphasized really

"Okay" I was kind of confused.

"We'll help you, just like we are with Colby"

"Thank you mum"

"You're welcome"

~

This story is coming to an ending soon and I'm sorry this chapter is really short:(