Chapter 10 - Now They Know..

It was now July 6th, and we were in Hershey, Pennsylvania. The boys have a show tonight, then tomorrow is Ashton's and my birthday!!! Luke, Michael, Ashton, and Calum said that they had a plan for my birthday, but it's a secret.

The boys' show started at 6:30, and I was talking to Talia backstage.

"So, tomorrow is your 17th birthday?" She asked.

"Yeah, and it's Ashton's too!!" I exclaimed, smiling.

"Oh, yeah, I remember! He's 19 tomorrow! You guys doing anything?"

"Well, the boys said that they have a surprise, so we're doing that, I guess.."

"Ooo... A surprise? What would that be?" She acted like she didn't know.

"Do you know?" I wondered.

"Maybe," she shrugged.

"Talia, don't tell me, okay?" I begged. I really didn't want to know because that would ruin the surprise.

"I wasn't gonna," she told me.

"Good," I smiled.

We went to the side of the stage, and Ashton winked at me. I smiled in return, and then started singing along to Superhero with Talia.

------

Later that night, I woke up at 11:59pm. I snuck into Ashton's bunk, and laid down in the bunk with him. We planned this, and so he was awake. My phone's time turned to 12:00, and I turned to Ashton.

"Happy 17th birthday, babe," he whispered.

"Happy 19th birthday, Ash," I murmured back.

I was now laying underneath Ashton, and we kissed. It felt magical, even though boing was different except it was our birthday and that we were kissing when we were 17 and 19. It was almost like it was different from any other kiss, but it wasn't. All we were doing was making out in Ashton's bunk. We broke the kiss, and I heard stirring from one of the other boys.

I heard someone underneath us in the bunk below. I could hear him muttering something and whispering random things. He was moving around quite a bit, too.

*BONK*

"Owwww!" Calum yelled.

"What's the matter, Calum?" Ashton asked, giggling, and I was trying to contain my giggles.

"Hit my head on the bottom of your bunk. Thanks dude," Calum replied sarcastically.

"Your welcome," Ashton said jokingly. Soon, Calum fell back to sleep, and Ashton was again on top of me.

"Now where were we?" He asked me.

I smashed my lips onto his, and our lips were moving in sync. His lips traveled down my neck, leaving a few love bites. He stopped at the top of my shirt, and bit at it.

"Not now, Ashton," I rejected. He let go of my shirt and fake pouted, like always.

"I said no," I repeated, "we are not having sex in a bunk."

His big puppy dog eyes and fake pout weren't persuading me.

"Okay, I'm going back to my bunk," I announced to Ashton.

"No, babe, stay here. Sleep here," he begged.

"There's not enough room for both of us.."

"Lay on top of me," Ashton suggested.

"Oh, alright," I finally agreed. I laid on top of him and cuddled him until I fell asleep.