Chapter 29 - Coming Home

August 23, 2014

It was now August 23rd, and Ashton had left for tour on May 21st. That was about three months ago. We Skyped about once every other day. Colby is now 3 1/2 months. He's getting bigger now. He loves his daddy, but I think he's gonna be a mummy's boy. I also say he's advanced, because he can kind of crawl now. He doesn't fully crawl or crawl fast, but it's more like an army crawl. He crawls slowly, using his arms.

Of course, Danielle isn't here anymore.. She died four days after Colby was born. We had her funeral, but I had Anne Marie keep Colby so Ashton and I could go. The boys went too. It was sad, but I liked the boys were there to support me and my family. It was nice of them.

Anyways, I really want to see Ashton soon. I was thinking of flying out to see him soon and surprise him. I didn't though, because I didn't want them to be on break, and him fly back to Australia, leaving me where I thought he was and him here without me. That would be terrible. We wouldn't be able to see each other then.

I was sitting at home on the couch, playing with Colby. We were watching SpongeBob, his favorite show. I was really into this one. It was the one about the colored patties. It was weird, but I liked it. The show in general reminds me of Ashton because we watched it a lot after we started dating, and the boys and I would watch it before we even knew Ashton. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Since I was so into the show, Colby used the time to crawl around. I yelled, "one minute!!" before running around the house, looking for Colby. I ran around, but couldn't find him. After looking in every other room, I ran into the first-floor bathroom that was down at the end of the hall and saw Colby. I picked him up off the floor, and held him on my hip. I walked to the door, and opened it. It was Ashton.

"Oh my god, Ashton.. You're here!! I missed you so much!!" I exclaimed, and hugged Ashton.

"I know, baby. I've missed you too." We let go of each other after he gave me a quick peck on the lips, and he looked at Colby. "Hey little man!! How are you doing?" He took him from my grasp, and held him in the air.

Colby made lots of sound. I called him talkative. He liked to "talk" to us.

"What was that Colby? What are you telling me?" Ashton said in a baby voice to Colby and I giggled.

"What, Madds?" He looked at me.

"You're so cute with him"

"Well, I love him and you"

"That's good" I smiled, and he smiled back, kissing my forehead.

Later that night, Ashton wanted to put Colby in the crib since he hadn't in months. He walked back into our room where I was, and laid onto the bed beside me.

"So, babe... Do you think you're ready now?" He was referring to when we tried to have sex a few days after I had Colby.

"Hmm.. I don't know." I said to mess with him.

"Come on, babe... I'm so horny and I have been almost 24/7... Please"

I giggled, "fine"

"Yay" he ripped his shirt off, then grabbed mine and pulled it off.

Next thing I knew, we were naked. (A/N: Sorry, you don't need the smut😏 I'm evil😈 I know that)

------

Colby woke me up at 1:30 in the morning the next morning. He wasn't waking me up as much as he was when we first brought him home. I realized Ashton was already up and getting him. I was still worn out from last night. We went really hardcore since it was the first time we were able to in a long time. Ashton came back in after a minute or so. He laid down beside me, and asked, "so babe, are you sore from last night?"

"Little bit..." I giggled, "that was amazing, though"

"I thought the same thing" then he went back to sleep.

------

I woke up later that morning and Ashton wasn't beside me. I looked at my clock, and it displayed 9:30am. I heard a noise coming from downstairs. I got out of bed, walked down the stairs, and saw Ashton holding Colby on his lap while watching Spongebob. Ashton looked at me when he saw me coming.

"You're walking funny, babe.." He pointed out.

"From last night, Ash"

"We went that hardcore? Well you do always say to fuck you-"

"Ashton, don't swear! Colby's right there!!"

"Sorry.. But till you can't walk right. I guess I did" he smirked at me. I hit his arm, but he defended himself saying, "but it's true!!" I just laughed.

"Babe, you're laughing because you know it's true"

"It is true" I laughed.

"Told Ya.."

"Oh shut up." I said, "did you feed Colby yet?"

"Well, you didn't have any bottles made up, so.."

"Oh, yeah, I used the last one up yesterday then forgot to make more up. Okay, um, give him here"

He handed Colby to me, and I began to breastfeed him. I saw Ashton was staring and smirking. "Ashton, stop staring at my boobs" I laughed.

"Hey, I've seen them before! Colby is an example!"

"Oh my god...." I questioned myself why I was in love with this sexual man-child. I did almost every day, but I always realized every single reason why I was, and I wouldn't be able to list them because there are so many. I loved Ashton too much.

~

Sorry it's a sucky chapter. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry. I couldn't think of what else to write:(