Chapter 8 - Lazy Day

*3 1/2 months later*

*Maddison's POV*

It was now June 11th, and the boys had an all-day meeting in Miami, so I knew they wouldn't come home until late that night. They have had a break from the tour, since April 21 and it lasted two more days after June 11, when they had their first show in America. During this period of time, we went back home, we updated my mum on Ashton and me. I talked to Ashton's mum a bit more, and now she knows about us. The other boys went to see their family. We stayed in Sydney for 3 weeks, from April 28th to May 21st. Then, we went to Sunrise, Florida, we are here now. Their first show after the break is on June 13th (in two days) and at BB&T Center in Sunrise, Florida.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Flashback #1~

"Oh my god, mum, I've missed you!!!" I screamed.

"Me too!! How's my baby?"

"Same, how about you?"

"Nothing new. What about you and Ashton. Anything new?" She raised her eyebrows.

"No, mum, he's still my amazing boyfriend," I smiled.

"You haven't had sex yet?"

"Mum, oh my god, no!"

"Okay, I'm just surprised. Ashton is really hot, and you two are a cute couple."

"God, mum, stop it," I rolled my eyes.

"Fine."

~ Flashback #1 Over~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Flashback #2~

"Danielle!!" I screamed at my sister.

"Maddie! I've missed you!"

"I've missed you too! And I need to tell you something," Ashton then walked into the room.

"You remember Ashton?" I asked.

"Duh," she answered, and Ashton smiled and giggled.

"We are dating," I announced.

"Oh my god, Maddie! That's great! You're a lucky guy, Ashton," Danielle told Ashton.

"Danielle, just don't tell anyone, especially the other guys, okay?"

"Okay."

~Flashback #2 Over~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Flashback #3~

*Ashton's POV*

"Hey, Logan. Um, I have to tell you something," I started.

"Yeah, sure. Anything dude," He replied. He was only a year older than me, but I didn't want to tell him since he was like a father to Madds.

"Um, your sister, Maddie, and I are dating," I told him, simply.

"That's great to hear, man. I can tell she really likes you," He nodded, and I just blushed.