102

Chapter 102:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
High-luxury gardens are high-end flower shops, and the brand owners are unique in their creativity. They sell not only a cluster of flowers, but also a beautiful story and a thought-provoking mood.

The custom-made flowers in the high-luxury gardens are very expensive, but after the launch of each product, they will be sought after by many people.

On this day, Gao Luxu Garden sent a Weibo on Guanwei: "Guest guess, who is going to be our spokesperson?"

They did not directly announce who the spokesperson was, but sent two photos. A person in a photo with her head on her head, a cluster of flowers covering her eyes and lips, revealing her straight nose.

The second photo is a person lying in the sea of ​​flowers, her one arm on her eyes, covering her eyes.

A flower covered her nose, revealing only her lips.

The light in both photos is a little dim, and the light faintly illuminates the outline, but I can't see who the photo is.

Coupled with the cover of flowers, it also cast a mysterious veil on this spokesperson.

As soon as the photos were sent, netizens commented.

“I have always liked the flowers of the high-luxury garden. Who is the spokesperson? Are these two photos different from the spokesperson?”

"How do I feel that the two photos are not the same person, maybe there are two spokespersons."

"I am so arrogant, my face is covered like this, I can still see these two photos are two people? Admire!"

“How can a brand have two spokespersons? I want to say that the photo is definitely a person, but it’s so special to cover up and do some gimmicks.”

Everyone has been guessing who the spokesperson is? Is it one or two? However, the official micro of the luxury garden has never spoken.

When the topic is getting higher and higher, the high-luxury garden hangs on everyone's appetite, and this announces the list of spokespersons on Guanwei.

There are indeed two spokespersons, one is Ye Sui and the other is Suining.

As soon as the candidate was announced, the Internet exploded. It is not surprising that the brand has double spokespersons, but if one is Suining and the other is Ye Sui, this is somewhat intriguing.

It is said that Suining and Ye Sui are also somewhat entangled. The two men’s red carpet photos and acting skills have been compared. This time, they even endorsed a high-luxury brand.

It is worth mentioning that Suining is the one who loses.

The old hate has not yet been solved, and the new hatred has been added. This time, the fans of both sides don’t tear up the land, and they are sorry for the super traffic of these two people.

Ye Sui's fans all look at each other and are not pleasing to the eye. You, one sentence, the official commentary has reached hundreds of thousands in a few minutes!

"Sui Sui and Suining pk again, Sui Sui has won so many times, we are not afraid at all."

“Su Ning has shot so many big-name advertisements, each one is a boutique, Ye Sui? What did she shoot? It’s strange to drive.”

"Ye Sui won't win the face with her face alone, and her performance is excellent. Every shot has not collapsed. Do you want me to send a few ugly photos to wash your eyes?"

"Ye Sui is good-looking? Is the leaf ear expression good? I am, you can crush the leaf ear with a little thumb and there is no residue left!"

It can be said that since the high-luxury gardens announced two spokespersons, there has been a rush of blood on the Internet.