131

Chapter 131:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The night became deeper, and Ye Sui closed her eyes. She had a dream.

Ye Sui heard a lot of footsteps. One of them shouted: "Princes are married today, and you are all moving, don't miss the time."

Ye Sui’s consciousness was a little vague, and his heart muttered: “Big marriage? What big marriage? What not to miss the time?”

Ye Sui wants to stand up and see what happens outside. At this time, someone next to me said: "Prince, you are going to marry, this cover can not be revealed, can not be revealed."

Ye Sui wanted to ask what was going on. She hadn't opened her mouth yet. Someone had already raised her. She obviously didn't plan to go, but the body went forward.

Ye Sui realized that her current body is not under her control.

Perhaps, she entered the dream of Prince Edward. Since he can't get rid of it, Ye Sui is simply immersed in this dream and realizes the joys and sorrows of the Prince of the Summer.

Ye Sui, with a red hijab, was pushed into the shoulders. The shoulders moved slowly, and after a long road, they finally stopped.

The prince is married, ten miles of red makeup, the country celebrates.

Ye Sui was lifted to the front, standing next to the Prince. Ye Sui Mingming has not seen the face of the Prince, but just listening to these two words from the ears of others has made her heart and mind.

Ye Sui glanced at him, and the face of the Prince was not clear. But even so, she still knows that this is a handsome, noble and unparalleled person.

"One heaven and earth -"

"Two worship high church -"

"The husband and wife are worshipping -"

"Chengcheng!"

Li Cheng, starting today, she is his wife.

Ye Sui and the Prince were sent to the East Palace by everyone. Ye Sui sat on the bed. She was covered with a red hijab. The outside was a red gauze curtain. Everything that could be seen in the eyes was hidden in a layer of red, not clear.

Suddenly quiet around, after a moment, a slight footstep sounded, getting closer and closer.

The man's steps were in front of her, and Ye Sui looked down. The entrance was a pair of black boots embroidered with gold silk-shaped lines.

Ye Sui knows that this is Prince. Ye Sui’s heartbeat was a little faster.

The prince fixedly stared at the leaf, and his line of sight slowly moved down.

Then he raised his hand, and the slender hands gently touched the ear, getting closer and closer, only a few feet away from the ear. The next second, the red hijab will be uncovered.

Ye Sui is extremely nervous and has some expectations.

At this moment, there was a sudden anxious voice outside: "Report -" Someone entered the East Palace and was kneeling in front of the Prince.

The prince took back his hand and slowly lowered his hand. The prince said: "What?"

The man slammed his head heavily, and the voice of sorrow and anger sounded: "His Royal Highness, the war ahead is anxious, our army is under the influence of the people, and the damage is heavy..."

"Becoming incompetent, please decide the Prince!"

The army is under pressure and the enemy is guilty. As a prince, he is obliged to visit the battlefield.