138

Chapter 138:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
At the moment when Ye Sui opened his eyes, he found that his body was floating in the air, and his body was light and floating. It seemed that there was no weight.

Ye Sui didn't react at the moment, and she reached out and seemed to be able to touch the ceiling on the top.

The leaves were biased, and the curtains were almost all pulled up. Only the rightmost window was half open, and the bright sunshine outside entered the room.

The sun is shining brightly, as if it can burn people, and Ye Sui’s heart is inexplicably worried, and some are not happy.

How is this going?

Ye Sui tried to move her body. As long as she had thoughts in her brain, the body could move according to her consciousness.

Ye Sui turned around, like a light feather that was too light, and was blown by the wind, and then flipped over.

It was not until Ye Sui turned around that he found the strangeness in the room.

There was a second woman in the room, who was holding her eyes, lying quietly on the bed, surrounded by all kinds of instruments, and the sound of the drops.

If the person on the bed is her, who is she?

When Ye Sui looked at himself on the bed, the body slowly drifted down and approached the bed.

The ear spikes trembled out of the fingertips, and wanted to touch himself on the bed, and immediately he took it back because of fear.

If she guessed it right, she has now become a soul that drifts away from her body, even if she has not become a ghost.

In the past, Ye Sui had seen countless ghosts. She always looked at ghosts from a single point of view, but she never experienced the current situation.

Ye Sui can now be said to be panicked, but can't find anyone to help her.

Ye Sui floats on the edge of the bed, his eyes are stunned, and his heart meditation on the name of Shen Shu, Shen Shu, where are you now?

Just like the heart feels, Ye Suiyi thought of the reconsideration, the door of the ward was pushed open, and the Shen came out from the outside.

Ye Sui first was overjoyed, but the next second was immediately shocked by the shackles of the reconsideration.

Ascasion is like experiencing the painful experience of countless days. Compared with the remarks in Ye Sui's memory, the whole person has a lot of jealousy, and his eyes are bleak, as if he had lost his vitality.

The appearance of this statement made the heart of the leaf spike violently pumping, and the fine and dense pain spread from the heart.

Ye Sui licked her mouth, tears flowed out, slipped over her chin, and she found that after the original became a soul, the tears still had temperature.

Ye Sui cried for a while, and soon she would hold back her tears. Even if she could not see her, she clearly remembered that Shen Shu did not like her crying, he would feel bad.

Ye Sui looked at Shen Shu, Shen Shu turned and closed the door. His voice was very light, and he was afraid of awakening Ye Sui.

But soon, Shen Shu’s hand holding the door paused. He bowed his head and smiled a bit. It seems that he is now in a state of coma.

If the area closes the door, you can wake up Ye Sui. Shen Shu is even willing to put fireworks downstairs in the ward. I hope that the noisy guns can wake Ye Xie from the dream of waking up.