140

Chapter 140:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The sound of the leaves did not change, but because of the long coma, her throat was dry and painful, and the sound was slightly hoarse.

Every word is like a hard squeeze from the throat, and I can feel a strong pain coming from the throat.

Despite this, she still wants to let Shen Shu know that she is awake.

Shen Shu stayed in the same place, his feet seemed to be nailed to the ground, and even forgot to go forward to her.

About a minute passed, and Shen said that he lifted his footsteps. He walked step by step to Ye’s bed and stared at her face.

He didn't dare to blink, and she would disappear when she was afraid of eyelids.

Shen Shu carefully approached Ye Sui, afraid that it was his own illusion, and fear that everything in front of him was just a dream that would wake up at any time.

Shen Shu reached out and touched the face of Ye Sui. His movements were awkward like a child. The soft, soft touch reached his fingertips, and the clear, bright eyes in front of him.

Hesitated for half a second, Shen Shu Zhang opened his mouth, the first sentence was actually: "Do you want to drink water?"

Without waiting for Ye Sui to answer, Shen Shu would help her. He acted carefully around her light and thin body, letting her lean on the hospital bed.

After sleeping for so long, Ye Sui only felt that her body was so heavy that it seemed to be heavy and she could not get up while dragging her.

Ye Sui Qiang leaned against the bed and watched Shen Shu pick up the thermos from the table at the bedside.

She knows that every day, Shen Shu will prepare warm water in the thermos and replace it in time to ensure that she can drink water after waking up.

Only every day, she did not wake up.

Everything that Shen Shu said, Ye Sui can see clearly. Her nose is sour and she wants to cry. But the eyes are also very dry, and even tears can not fall.

The water that fell in the morning is still warm. Shen Shu handed it to the edge of the leaf and fed her to drink.

Ye Sui snorted and snorted, and after drinking a cup of water, he felt a lot easier. She finally managed to speak smoothly: "Death."

"I went to the temple and made a dream, dreaming of you..." Xu was too happy, and the speech was even incoherent. "At that time you..."

Ye Sui smiled: "You brought me back."

Shen Shu suddenly stopped, that is to say, he really saw the soul of Ye Sui and took her home. For a moment, he did not know how to speak.

There are really many things in the world that science cannot explain. Whether it is the spiritual physique of Ye Sui, or her accident after being scratched by the sword of Heavenly Master... can prove that the soul is real.

Could it be that the wish he made made a come true?

His life has been shared with Ye Sui since then, and she now has half his life.

No matter how much time they have left, no matter what happens in the future, Shen Shu will be with Ye Sui. Shen Shu wants to see the healthy and safe Ye Sui, and spend the rest of her life with her.

He will never let Ye Sui be in danger again...

Shen Shu looked at Ye Sui, her body was slim, and now she was so thin, and her wide sickness was worn loosely on her body.