126

Chapter 126:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The words of Shen Shufeng's light and light clouds caused an uproar.

The good person asked: "Shen, how do we know if the date on this marriage certificate has been changed?"

Shen said suddenly, but his eyes are cold: "You are questioning Huarui?"

Shen Shu glanced at Wang Chuan, Wang Chuan immediately took out a notary certificate. They have been prepared, this is the notarization of the marriage certificate of Shen Shu and Ye Sui, and has legal effect.

A scanned copy of the notary is also shown to everyone on the big screen.

"I am the black powder of Ye Sui, I can't stand it anymore. Does this reporter have any legal knowledge, how is the date on the marriage certificate fraudulent?"

"Since Shen Shu is the boss of Huarui, it is reasonable to say that Shen Xiu should also be able to get the resources of Huarui, but he has never cooperated with Huarui."

"Don't forget, when Ye Sui signed the contract with Huarui, when did he start to have good resources?"

"Hua Rui is too clear about public and private. I want to say that it is enough to pay for Ye Sui to make a movie directly. Anyway, I have such money and want to shoot something."

"The road is all step by step. If Huarui just started doing this, he must not be ridiculed. The reputation of the industry is not going to be? Now Ye Sui is also in the forefront."

The reporters have nothing to say, and it is possible to prove that Ye Sui is not relying on the unspoken rules. They can black her, and only have hidden marriage.

Reporter: "Shen, why don't you make it public soon?"

Shen Shu: "Marriage is a matter for two people. I don't need to explain to you more."

The calm life of him and Ye Sui has been broken, then, no matter what the storms, they will face each other.

"My wife, Ye Sui, is a kind person. She never explains the rumors on the Internet." Shen said, "But I want to say a few words for her."

"At the time of the accident, Ye Sui was in front of me, and she was almost unconscious."

“Ye Sui will treat the caring person more important than herself. She cares very much about every fan. Of course, even if you don’t like her anymore, she will continue to show you better works.”

While the reporter is tracking the report, he feels that he seems to have been sprinkled with dog food?

At the press conference, Shen Shu also disclosed another thing.

He has no interest in the Shen Group and only wants to develop Huarui with one heart and will not inherit Shen in the future.

Shen Shu knows that Shen Shi intends to let him take over. With this opportunity, the media will be clear and Shen Shi understands.

When netizens heard this, they were confused and understood. Huarui’s estimate is ten times that of Shen’s. How can Shen’s care about Shen’s money?

"How can Shen always be so handsome! I think that Ye Sui's life is to save the Milky Way and to have such a good husband."

"Do you still remember Ye Sui before the variety of high-profile refusal to kill cp? Her husband is so handsome, how can you see others, now think about the sugar of Ye Sui and Shen Shu."

"I didn't expect Ye Sui and fans to talk to her. Ye Sui lie to you like this. I don't hate that she can pick up sugar. It is really big and admire."