128

Chapter 128:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After the disclosure of Ye Sui, many of her endorsement products were affected, and the champagne rose in the high-luxury garden was the most affected.

Because other brands of products originally have brand loyalty, but the high luxury garden sells stories, is the artistic conception, once the artistic conception represented by the product collapses, everyone will not buy it.

Fans buy champagne roses, which are directed at the leaves of the leaves. The purchasing power of the fans is too strong, and the sales of champagne roses crush the red roses of Suining.

Once became a star product.

However, after the incident of Ye Sui’s marriage was exposed, the fans were disappointed with Ye Sui. How good the champagne rose was, and now the sales volume is bleak.

The sales of red roses soon surpassed the champagne rose and became the sales champion this season. The glory of a dynasty will also make the decline of the dynasty, how ironic.

Yin Hai, the founder of Gao Lian Garden, began to think about whether to replace Ye Sui, the spokesperson. Sales have fallen sharply and he has to make a decision.

Ye Sui received a phone call from Yinhai at home, and Yin Hai wanted to meet her. Ye Sui should be, she guessed that Yin Hai had to cancel her contract.

Ye Sui hangs up the phone and Shen said: "Who is calling?"

Ye Sui: "Yin Hai."

Shen Shu looked at Ye Sui and asked: "Do you need my help?" Shen Shu did not wait for Ye Sui to answer, he has stood up and is ready to start with Ye Sui.

Ye Sui saw it, and quickly pressed the hand of the statement: "No, I go with the agent."

Ye Sui said the same sentence that Shen Shu and she said at the time, Ye Sui looked at Shen Shu, and seriously said: "Do you not believe me?"

Shen Shu fixedly stared at Ye Sui. After a few seconds, he smiled slyly: "How can I not believe you?"

Regardless of what Ye Sui chose to do, he unconditionally supported any of her decisions.

Ye Sui and Dai Zhi went to see Yin Hai, Yin Hai: "Ye Sui, you also saw that you are no longer suitable as our spokesperson."

Ye Sui is very calm: "I understand, but can you give me another chance?"

Ye Sui made a promise: "Give me half a month, if this is the case, I will respect any decision you make."

Yin Hai looked at Ye Sui, her eyes were dark and clear, very firm. He once thought how well Ye Xu was a spokesperson, and now how sorry it is.

After thinking about it for a long while, Yin Hai made a very adventurous decision: "Well, you will take another advertisement tomorrow."

Success or not, it’s time to see it.

The next day, Ye Sui walked into the shooting site. Some staff members have arrived. They saw Ye Sui coming in and they are whispering.

This point of pointing fingers has never been seen before. Although they did not say it directly, they were already embarrassing enough.

Ye Sui smiled and her face was still light. She doesn't care, but she is more focused on the subsequent advertising than the views of these people.

She wants to cherish this opportunity and let those who are waiting to see their jokes know that she will not let them look down.

Xiao Liu also saw the look of these people. She whispered: "Too much, how are they doing this."