132

Chapter 132:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
At the moment when Ye Sui stepped into the East Palace, she recognized the Chinese costume on Ye Sui. Although there is a slight gap with the costumes of Prince Edward, it has been restored to a large extent.

The spiritual events they had done before were not in vain, and they finally waited for someone they had to wait for.

The female ghost was so excited that she couldn't help but call Ye Sui. She did not expect that Ye Sui could see herself. Her voice choked and her voice was intermittent.

"Yue Niang... Moon Niang is calling..." The words of the female ghost have not been finished yet, and Song Bai, who is next to Ye Sui, noticed the movement here.

Song Bai felt strange. In front of Ye Sui was an air with nothing. Who is she talking to? Is it difficult to call yourself?

Song Bai went to the direction of Ye Sui and leaned on the edge of Ye Sui: "Sister Ye, are you talking to me?"

Ye Sui did not hear the next words of the female ghost. She first looked at the position of the female ghost and found that the female ghost did not seem to want to bother herself, no longer stayed, ready to leave.

The female ghost has recovered her calmness, and she bends her head toward the leaves and then retreats.

Song Bai saw the appearance of Ye Suiyu and immediately called her a few words: "Sister Ye, what happened to you?"

Ye Sui immediately took back his gaze and stabilized his mind: "Nothing, just gone."

Song Bai didn't put what he had just said in his heart, and hooked Ye Sui's arm: "The clothes on us have to be returned to the program group? Let's change clothes."

The figure of the female ghost has disappeared at the end of the palace, and Ye Sui once again fixed his eyes and couldn't see even a black shadow.

Ye Sui had to give up and be prepared to find another time to come back here.

Ye Sui and Shen Shu pointed to the clothes on her body, indicating that she was going to change her clothes, and she said that she understood her gesture and nodded.

When Ye Sui took off her prince's attire, her heart was inexplicably empty. She shook her head and pressed her emotions down.

When Ye Sui and Song Bai left, Zhu Tianshi’s gaze fell in the direction of the female ghost’s departure and did not leave for a long time.

Zhu Tianshi opened half of the sky and could see some of the ghosts. When the female ghost held the guqin, Zhu Tianshi saw it.

Zhu Tianshi was in the palace of Donggong. He could feel the faint suffocation floating in the air. She made a decision and prepared to go back and call her master to take a good look at the things here.

After the leaves were changed for clothes, they stood outside the parking lot and waited for the car to drive over, while King Kong, Zhao Hui and Song Bai also waited beside Ye Sui.

Song Bai has no idea about the identity of Shen Shuhua Rui Shen. For her, Ye Sui is her sister, and Shen Shu is even her brother-in-law.

At the age of her, it was precisely when she was jealous of love that she did not think that Ye Sui and Shen Shu had something big to marry.

Zhao Hui is also not in the heart, marriage is not a marriage is Ye Sui's own private affairs, but it is not open, it is her, she may not choose to open.

These friends of Ye Suijiao are all standing at the angle of Ye Sui, and they all understand Ye Sui.

Although it is already in the spring, the temperature in the early morning is still a bit low, and the Xia Zhou Gong Museum is empty, and the wind that has been blown is full of coldness.