133

Chapter 133:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ye Sui was shocked. She looked at the minister's ghost and her voice trembled: "What did you say?"

The minister's ghost did not look up. In the next second, his body was lower and his head was heavy on the ground. His tone is firm and determined: "See the Prince, see the Prince!"

In the empty and empty Donggong, the voice of the minister’s ghost was heard again. A clear, clear arrival on the ear side of the ear.

Ye Sui is difficult to maintain calm, even though she has expected the identity of the two previous lives, but when she actually heard, the mood is still violently turbulent.

When Ye Sui calmed her mood, she turned her head and fixedly looked at Shen Shu, and her look was extremely complicated. She slowly spit out a sentence: "Shen, we have not guessed wrong."

The sound of the leaves of the ear fell into the air: "You are the Prince of the Xia Zhou Dynasty, and I am your Prince."

The voice fell, and the sinking of the pupil was slightly magnified, and the dark and deep eyes were filled with turbulent emotions. The calm face of Shen Shu has finally seen a wave of waves.

The turbulent dynasty of Iron Manggo, the lovers who love each other but are hard to keep, are really their past lives.

Shen Shu and Ye Sui looked at each other, and their moods were very complicated. They did not speak.

Ye Sui took a deep breath and let the ministers and the generals get up. The minister's ghost shook his head, his voice with self-blame and jealousy.

The minister ghost did not want to stand up. He said: "The murder of the murderer is dying. I dare not ask for forgiveness from the Prince and the Prince. I will face you without a face."

Ye Sui feels strange, because Shen Shu can't see the ghost, Ye Suizhen is ready to convey the meaning of the minister's ghost to Shen Shu. At this time, the voice of Shen Shu sounds: "I can't see him, but I can hear him."

Ye Sui was very surprised. Perhaps the ministers and ghosts are related to their past lives, so Shen Shen can hear his voice.

At such a moment, it seems no surprise that something strange is happening.

Ye Sui looked at the minister ghost: "Why are you saying this?"

The minister ghost looked at the reconsideration and lowered his head: "Mr. Chen and General Gu are the confidants of His Royal Highness. At the moment before His Royal Highness came to the battlefield, the emperor once explained us."

"In any case, be sure to keep the Prince's life."

The expression of the volatility of the expression, his eyes condensed, no openings. The voice of the minister's ghost continued to sound: "At that time, we accidentally caught the enemy's trap. In order to protect us, our Highness suffered a concealment."

Ye Sui’s heart was raised at once, and she remembered the fierce battle in the history books, and the Prince died. She nervously asked: "And then?"

The minister's ghost voice is very low: "The sword passed through the heart, stabbed the chest of the temple, and returned to heaven."

The ear of the ear only felt the fine and dense pain coming from the bottom of the heart. This turned out to be the cause of the death of the Prince. In order to protect his subordinates, the sword passed through his heart and completely broke his life.

He did his duty to his subordinates, at the expense of his life, in such a painful way.

Ye Sui grasped the hand of Shen Shen, then let go, she looked at the general ghost: "Why can't the general speak?"