130

Chapter 130:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The talented ghost is still there, and Ye Sui has already reached him. The talented ghost lowered his head and stood up. He did not realize that Ye Sui had come over.

Ye Sui stopped and looked at the show and said: "Hello."

The show was shocked. He looked up at Ye Sui's face and asked in surprise: "This lady, can you see me?"

Ye Sui nodded: "My physical condition is special."

Ye Sui: "I have a question to ask you, don't know if you can answer me?"

The talented man nodded again and again: "If I know it, I will tell you."

Ye Sui seriously asked: "Can you tell me why you are so respectful to Shen Shu? What is his identity?"

The sound of Ye Sui sounded clearly, and she looked at the show ghosts tightly, and the answers in the show’s ghosts were extremely tense.

Will it really be what she thinks? Shen Shu is...

The talented ghost thought about it. He shook his head. "After I became a ghost, many memories disappeared." Ye Sui was somewhat disappointed.

The talented ghost looked at Shen Shu and looked serious: "I only know that Mr. Shen’s identity is very honorable. We must worship him when he sees him, or he is a death sin."

Although Ye Sui did not ask anything, he felt that it seemed to be a step closer to his own guess.

Ye Sui Xiang Xiucai gave a thank you, ready to leave. At this time, Ye Sui's voice came from behind the show, very careful.

"Can I ask you to do me a favor?"

Ye Sui stepped on her feet and she turned back: "Of course." Xiu Caigui has been squatting at Shen, and there is definitely a reason.

The look of the talented ghost looked back, there is a deep corridor, and it is Shen Shi’s room. The talented ghost seems to be looking at something inside, and looks very dignified.

"Shen Shi got a brush. The brush was with me for many years before I was alive. I want to get this brush back before I reincarnate."

Ye Sui, this is why I understand that the show has never left the house.

The talented ghost said: "If I don't ask myself to steal, I don't get the approval of Shen Shi, I have never taken the brush."

Ye Sui felt that the ghost was so principled, Ye Sui opened: "Then I will help you get it back." Take back this brush, you can make a knot, he can go to reincarnation.

The talented ghost looked excited: "I know that my request is too much, thank you so much." Xiu Caigui smashed a slap in the face.

Ye Sui walked to the side of Shen Shu, and told Shen Shu about the brush. Shen Shu thought for a few seconds: "This is not difficult, I will ask my father now."

Shen Shu and Ye Sui came to Shen Shi's room. Shen Shi thought that Shen Shu liked the brush, and he generously gave the brush to the statement.

After Shen Shu and Ye Sui came out, Ye Sui handed the brush to the show, and the talented man touched the brush: "I finally got it back and finally got it back."

The scholars looked at Shen Shu and Ye Sui, and they fell down again. They even smashed several heads, and Ye Sui stopped them. The show devil yelled at the side and thanked him: "Thanks to the benefactors to complete my wish."

Ye Sui thought, since he had already got the brush for the show, he simply helped the end and helped him to bury the brush in his dead place.

Ye Sui asked Xiu Cai: "Where do you want to bury the brush?"