Chapter 4.1 : Troublesome hands

Chapter 4.1 : Troublesome Hands

Ye Sui smiled awkwardly. She turned her head to look at Chen Shu. Instantly, she managed to figure out countermeasures within half a second.

“This dog looks small but it barks with bared teeth, doesn’t it?” In order to clear up his suspicions, Ye Sui did not hesitate to let the dog carry the blame.

Somehow, the sinister dog barked twice in response, “Ow, Ow.”

Look, the puppy’s voice was not fierce.

Before, Chen Shu kept a keen interest on Ye Sui for too long. This time, Chen Shu remained silent as usual, but he stared at Ye Sui for ten seconds.

Obviously, Chen Shu focused his eyes at Ye Sui with meaning. However, Ye Sui stared at him with amazement also, and almost blurted out the fact.

In the nick of time, Chen Shu shifted his eyes and headed to enter their house. This made Ye Sui breathed a sigh of relief and followed after.

——-

Ye Sui received a phone call from Chen’s Mansion, informing her and Chen Shu to come to Chen’s main household for dinner in the evening. Because Chen Shu didn’t like communicating with people, Master Chen had to call Ye Sui.

Chen Shu’s room was a little far away from Ye Sui. The door of the room was closed, and he rejected anyone who came at all.

Ye Sui wanted to ponder, nevertheless, she knocked at the door. She lowered her voice, in fear of startling Chen Shu, “Chen Shu.”

After a while, there was no response, but Ye Sui saw Chen Shu entered his room with her own eyes. Without a doubt he was inside. Ye Sui wanted to continue knocking at the door, but the door opened without warning. Regardless Chen Shu had blank expression. Ye Sui hurriedly finished what she wanted to say, “Your father has invited us over for dinner.”

Chen Shu looked down at his wrist watch, the space between his eyebrows wrinkled, apparently he doesn’t want to go, as if dinner tonight would disrupt his daily plan. Still, Chen Shu nodded, “Okay.”

When Chen Shu and Ye Sui arrived at Chen Mansion, people were already there. And it was different compared to when they are at home, here it was obviously a lot more lively.

When Ye Sui and Chen Shu arrived, Chen Xiu already was present. His position was just opposite to Chen Shu.

When Ye Sui has arrived, Chen Xiu paid attention at her. A few days ago, Ye Sui deliberately humiliated him, and his anger had not dissipated.

Dinner was about to start and as Chen Shu’s wife, Ye Sui naturally sat beside him.

Because Chen Shu’s had bad luck, from small to large, everyone would only avoid Chen Shu. No one was willing to approach him. Even when eating at the same table, Chen Shu was often disregarded on purpose. While others were chatting, he ate quietly.

After dinner, he would go home quietly and not it interact with others. This time, it would also be this way.

Ye Sui glanced at Chen Shu who was seated beside her. His head was hung, his slender fingers that were holding black chopsticks, highlighted his skin pale, even his blue veins could be noticed.

Chen Shu was eating at a slow pace. His movements were slow. Each movement was elegant and meticulous.

Ye Sui couldn’t help but be deeply moved, the scene was too pleasing to the eye. Unfortunately, if it weren’t for Chen Shu’s jinx to have no wife. Chen Shu would be an ideal man of many girls.