120

Chapter 120:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The time was limited, and the two did not change their clothes and started the performance directly.

Ye Sui is wearing a black suit and sitting in a wooden bucket, which will inevitably give people some play. But she closed her eyes and took a few seconds to enter the state.

Her look is lazy, her eyes are half-baked, half-hearted, and the voice is faintly reminiscent of: "Who is here?"

Unlike the cold-faced killer played by Suining, Ye Sui’s killer is an out-and-out demon girl.

The window pushed open, and Suining jumped in from the window, tapped on the toe and landed on the ground.

Suining played a lot of action dramas. This time, she tried to start with a light and sly movement. She learned the look of Ye Sui Fangcai, and her face was a bit scornful.

But unexpectedly, Ye Sui did not look at her, but she looked at Ye Sui unilaterally.

Ye Suilian did not lift the eyelids. It seems that no one can disturb her bathing, and she does not care if the person who suddenly appears here can hurt her.

She is a female killer, and the most arrogant martial arts are in front of her eyes.

Ye Sui’s lips bent and smiled lightly: “Come here, do you think you can leave easily?”

"I am just a thief, not a flower thief." Yan Ning smiled, his eyes hooked. She tried to imitate the carelessness of Ye Sui Fangcai, but she looked deliberate everywhere.

"Do you know who I am?" Ye Sui gently picked up a white cloth towel and wiped her hand slowly. Her movements are not like wiping her body.

Instead, it is like a hunter, wiping her weapon.

Ye Sui and Su Ning did not have eye contact, and Suining could only go two steps forward, and the distance between the two was shortened. The compact space is more intense.

"The girl's hand is so beautiful, it is a pity to kill." Suining's hand fell on the knife, her tone was soft, but the knife at the waist was already sheathed.

The relaxed words and the urgency of the atmosphere form a stark contrast.

When the sound of the knife was squirted, Ye Sui finally looked up.

Ye Sui’s line of sight fluttered over Suining’s face, crossed the knife of Suining, and received it back. She lifted her hand slightly and showed her thin fingers.

Ye Sui smiled softly and said a truth to the stranger who just met this evening: "I have never counted the dead soul under this hand."

"Oh?" Suining raised his eyebrows and reached for the jug on the table. "I just came to discuss the drink, why should the girl be angry?"

Suining blinked, raised the jug and took a sip, and tried to lick his lips with his fingers. She wants to express the chic state of just drinking, but the movements seem to be artificial.

Unexpectedly, when Suining finished drinking, Ye Sui had already arrived in front of her.

Ye Sui’s head smiled, and the smile was a bit of evil. The image of a demon woman came out. She had never taken the dagger, but she took away the jug in Suining’s hands.

"The things here don't allow others to move half a point."

At the end of the audition, from the beginning to the end, Ye Sui completely suppressed Suining.

Everyone can see that the people of Suining have imitated the ear of the ear, and Ye Sui has set up a new female killer.

Other audition actors have been waiting outside, and Zhou has waved his hand: "Okay, you go back and wait for news."