113

Chapter 113:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Shen Shu felt that the soft body of Ye Sui was stuck in his arms, and even her voice became soft, as if a feather twitched in his chest, it was itchy back and forth.

He pushed in the door and gently put it with his foot, and the door closed behind him.

There was no light in the room, and the outside of the window was a vague moonlight. Ye Sui felt that the body was soft, and she was placed on the bed of the statement.

The room was full of resentment, and Ye Sui raised his head and raised his eyes.

The wine was up at once, and Ye Sui’s mind was groggy. When he looked at the remarks, he felt a little vague. His face seemed to be hidden in the misty mist, and it was seduce her heart.

Her husband is really beautiful, so beautiful, so unreal, how can there be such a good person in real life?

Ad
Ye Sui looked stunned and heard Shen Shu call her: "Ye Sui?"

In the dark night, his voice is as if it is a long dream that people don't want to wake up.

Ye Sui seemed to be drunk, and she snorted and licked her neck, and took a small bite on his neck: "Death."

Without waiting for him to respond, she pulled his shirt to the next, and he was lying next to her.

Ye Sui turned over and sat on the Shen Shu, directly open his lips, wrapped around his tongue and began to kiss him.

The lips are close to each other and the movements become more and more skillful.

Kissing for a while, she left his lips and began to untie his belt. Her brain is dizzy, I don't know if the hand is not listening, or the belt is too tight.

She took a serious explanation for a long time, her brow wrinkled and groaned: "How can it be so difficult?"

Shen Shu reached out and touched the ear of Ye Sui. She looked down at him and looked helpless. It seemed to say how your belt would bully people.

He smiled low and turned her body around and pressed under him: "Do you want me to help you?"

Her body was soft on the bed, staring at him with his head, slightly open his lips, and did not speak. He leaned down, kissed her lips, and tangled her lips.

The leaves were closed with eyes closed, and the temperature that gradually became hot on the body blurred her five senses, and even the crisp sound of the belt buckle was not heard.

Unconsciously, her nightdress was also smashed up, his fingers sliding across her skin, and the silky feeling spread over the belly.

Like a notice, his hand touched her fingertips, interlocked with her fingers, and pressed firmly on the bed.

Dark nights, one side is a warm and gentle kiss, and the other is the fingers of the two.

Their movements seemed to be a little bigger, the snoring sounded, and the clothes fell to the ground. Shen Shu kissed and also made a sound from the lips, her fragrance came on the scene, overwhelming.

He stepped forward and the two were closely fit and there was no gap.

Her body was stagnant, the chaotic brain was clear, and the pain made everything around her feel strong, clear and real enough to reach.

She didn't hold back, whispered, and hugged him.

Unlike the deep kiss that only has a long stream of water, now she clasps his back with his fingers. It's like a squally shower, and the pain is accompanied by the sweetness of the lingering.