109

Chapter 109:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Hua Rui’s Shen Zong actually bid for a jade bracelet with a price of 30 million yuan! Everyone looked at Wang Chuan's eyes, which was a bit complicated.

They all know that Shen’s eyes are extremely high. If he does not look at the auction items here, he will not participate in the auction at the auction.

But this time, Shen was involved in the bidding, and the amount was high.

At the auction, Ye Sui also participated in the auction. I don’t know if Shen’s bid is really worthy of the jade bracelet, or to give Hua Rui’s artist Ye Sui a head.

No one knows this answer.

Ye Sui saw Shen Shu want to bid, she first squatted for a few seconds, then a light smile on the bottom of her eyes, she knew that Shen Shu is planning to help her.

Ye Sui pretended to inadvertently squat to the VIP seat upstairs. She knew that the one who cared about her and didn't want her to be wronged, sat behind the door.

Chang Ying gas has to tighten her hand, before Ye Sui deliberately raised the price again and again, has already made her very nervous. At a higher and higher price, she completely wondered what the final price would go.

And now Shen always does this, but it also shows his attitude.

At this auction, he did not allow others to take this jade bracelet again. In particular, she is still the home of Ye Sui, and Shen is trying to make Ye Sui face in front of everyone.

Chang Ying also wants to continue to fight, after all, everyone is watching them. However, this is Hua Rui's Shen Zong, she must be fighting for money.

The top resources in the entertainment industry are all in Huarui. She can not only offend Shen, but also hold him, please him, even Ye Sui, she is not afraid to provoke.

At this auction, she was destined to lose her face.

At this time, the auctioneer said: "Who else wants to bid?"

Everyone looked at Chang Ying, because of the total shots of Shen, Ye Sui did not need to bid again, then only the usual fireflies.

Chang Ying is stiff and she doesn't call the price again.

Auctioneer: "Thirty million for the first time." The air is silent, no one bids.

The auctioneer spoke again: "Thirty million for the second time." The air is still silent.

The auctioneer shouted the last sentence: "Thirty million for the third time." The hammer fell, and the auctioneer's voice fell in the hall: "This jade bracelet is owned by Shen."

A hammer! This finale auction belongs to Shen Rui of Huarui.

Tonight's auction is about to come to an end. Wang Chuan got the jade bracelet. Everyone thought that Shen would get something and then leave. After all, every previous auction, Shen always did this.

If you get something you like, leave and you won't stay half a step. However, this time, it is destined to shock them.

Wang Chuan not only did not return to the VIP seat, he also took the jade bracelet and walked to the front of Ye Sui, he looked at Ye Sui and opened his mouth.

"Miss Ye Sui, please stay."

The people who were going to leave have stopped. They all looked at Ye Sui and they were puzzled. Why didn't Wang Chuan directly give the jade bracelet to Shen Zong?

Wang Chuan’s move is what Shen’s intention is. What is Shen’s intention now? Ye Sui stunned again tonight, and even she couldn’t guess what it meant.