124

Chapter 124:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Since the dream of the day, Ye Sui’s mood has been poor.

Although Ye Sui deliberately expressed a cheerful side in front of Shen Shu, the remarks were always sensitive and could detect the emotions of others, especially Ye Sui.

Shen Shu always distracted in the office, always thinking about how to make Ye Sui happy, and finally he came up with a solution.

Before Shen Shu had already sent flowers to Ye Sui, he was ready to send a fresh gift to Ye Sui.

weekend.

Ye Sui is just at home, she is sitting on the corner of the sofa, boringly pressing the remote control and changing the table at will.

Compared with the ambiguity of Ye Sui, Shen Shu seems to be somewhat restless, and his eyes will drift to the door from time to time, as if waiting for something.

Although the emotions of Shen Shuo are well concealed, as the person who knows the most indulgent, Ye Sui may not be aware of the uneasiness of the reconsideration.

Ye Sui put the remote control on the table and put the body on the side of the Shen Shu. She glanced up and down the face of Shen Shu, but did not speak.

Saying a heart and mind: "What is it?"

The ear of the ear extended his finger and poked the side of the reconciliation. The tone was very calm: "Shen, you must have something to look at me."

Shen Shu did not want to let the surprise be destroyed, but only denied: "I... no."

Ye Sui looked at the dodging eyes, smiled and pinched the ear of Shen Shen, she deliberately made it closer, even spit in the ear of Shen Shu, prankly depressed the sound.

"Husband, what is your ear red?"

Under the leaves of the hands of the leaves, the touch of hot people was heard. As a result of the lie, the ears gradually became red, and they were caught by Ye Sui.

Ye Sui’s reaction to the reconciliation was too interesting, and it was addictive. She simply hooked the neck of Shen Shu: “Husband, what happened to you?”

Shen Shu slightly tilted his head, trying to avoid the line of sight of the leaves, but the leaves were not allowed, and the whole person was directly on the body of Shen Shu.

"Shen, you can't just say it if you don't say it."

Shen Shu couldn't help but laugh, grabbed the hand of Ye Sui's movement, and he knew that he couldn't get rid of Ye Sui, but reluctantly said: "I will explain it to you."

The voice just fell, the doorbell rang, and the remarks were bright: "Okay, things are here."

Ye Sui stayed in the house, and Shen Shu went to open the door. In a short while, the voice of Shen Shen came from the yard: "Come out."

Ye Sui did not know what the counter was selling, and curiously walked out of the room. She found that there were many flower pots in the corner of the yard.

Ye Sui approached and looked down at the various flowers: "What is this?"

Shen Shu pointed to the flowers on the ground: "I bought it for you, you can plant it in the yard."

Ye Sui smiled, and only Shen Shu could think of sending such flowers. Others usually sent ready-made bouquets.

Ye Sui understands that she wants to make herself happy. She really should have forgotten the dream of the previous few days.