144

Chapter 144:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When she slept three years old, Ye Sui and Shen Shu took him to travel. They arrived at the hotel but heard a legend. It seems to be haunted here.

Local people said that there will be a black sedan in the middle of the night, and there is a beautiful woman in the sedan. She will invite those handsome men to accompany her.

This beautiful ghost will be a ghost, so they must be careful.

Shen Shu and Ye Sui Ghost saw much more, and this legend was forgotten.

Their family of three sat in the room to eat. The window was not closed, and a picture was floating in the air. The painting floated in the air, crossed the window, and quietly fell on the table.

Ye Sui glanced at the painting, which depicts an ancient woman who covered her face with only a pair of beautiful eyes.

However, why does this painting appear here out of thin air? It’s too weird, it’s not artificial.

Ye Sui put the painting aside, and Shen Shu took a glance and took back his sight. When I slept and slept, I accidentally knocked over the dishes.

Shen Shu took the bowl and put it on the painting, completely covering the beauty who covered the fan.

The next day, they had to go out. Before going out, Ye Sui found a handkerchief on the table. The door was clearly closed. Where did the handkerchief come from?

Ye Sui looked at the handkerchief and wrote a few words on the handkerchief: "The slave is waiting for you."

Ye Sui remembered the beautiful painting that she saw yesterday, and looked at this handkerchief. She couldn’t help but think of the legend of the black seductive beauty.

The beautiful ghost will not be obsessed with it?

Ye Sui and Shen Shu said this, Shen Shu did not speak, after a while, he said: "If this is the case, let us see how to solve it."

The two put the matter down for a while, they slept outside for a day with them, and at 9 pm they were ready to go home and walked to the hotel together.

The road back is a bit remote, there is no one on the road, very secluded.

Ye Sui walked and found something wrong. She looked at Shen Shu and frowned. "Do you think that we have already passed this road?"

Shen Shu brows up and sighs: "We seem to have been repeating the original way."

The two were silent, they looked around, there was no one here. Not far away stood a big tree, the wind swept over the branches, and the sound of a whimper seemed to be crying.

The shadow of the tree is gently shaken and projected on the ground, dark and dark. At first glance, it is like a ghostly building, it is especially gloomy.

There is already a conjecture in Ye Sui's heart. At this time, she slept and said: "Mom, I am sleepy."

The leaves are bent down and look to sleep: "Does the baby want to sleep?"

Sleeping and yawning, his eyes are fast, he nodded, and he nodded in confusion. Shen Shu picked up and slept, let him sleep in his arms.

Sleeping seems to be very sleepy, not long after falling asleep.

Ye Sui just bought a string of local goose soft stone bracelets on the road, which is now just enough to come in handy. Ye Sui picked up the necklace and gently pulled it.

She picked up a few soft stones and placed them under the tree as a marker. Shen Shu saw the movement of Ye Sui, he did not speak.

Ye Sui and Shen Shu circled again. They still returned to the big tree. The two goose soft stones that had just been placed under the tree were still lying there.