119

Chapter 119:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After Shen’s father Shen Shi saw the news about Ye Sui on the Internet, he was angry and was thinking about who did it?

Shen Zhai has always been able to come in only Shen family, why does the paparazzi take photos of Ye Sui? Someone and the paparazzi must have disclosed the news.

Shen Shi’s first reaction felt that this was done by sinking.

Shen Xiu has been confronted with Shen Shu. After he announced the existence of Shen Shu some time ago, Shen Xiu also came to Shen, and he slammed his side and asked him about Shen’s heirs.

Shen Shi’s face sank, although he had already told Shen Xiu, but Shen Xi’s heart must still have a bad mind, wanting to smear the leaves and the reciting.

Shen Shiyue wanted to get angry. He directly called Shen Xiu and let Shen Xiu immediately roll to the sink house.

After Shen Xiu received the call, there was a bad feeling in his heart. What did his grandfather look for him? This tone sounds like it is not easy to get along with.

I can't think of a reason for meditation and meditation, so I have to take a step and take a step.

Shen Xiu came to Shen's house. When Shen Shigang saw him, he angered: "Family!" While angered, a teacup fell over and went straight to the door.

Shen Xiu had already prepared for it. He quickly walked to the side to hide, and the cup was wiped past him and fell on the door frame.

Shen Xiu’s heart is loose, but there are still some snacks.

Shen Shi squats with Shen Xiu: "You roll me over and mix things!"

The Shen Xiu Commissioner succumbed: "Grandpa, what are you doing for me? I have to know the reason before you yell at me." Shen Xiu said that nothing will pass, and he will not move when he pulls the door.

Shen Shi slowed down a few breaths and continued to swear: "You look at the good things you have done! I found Ye Suijin's family on the Internet, and said that Ye Sui and Shen's family have dyed and can pass this thing, except you. Who will be?"

"Don't think I don't know if you are old against your little uncle!"

Shen Xiu was stunned. He didn't do anything. How did this pot get on his head? Shen Xiu quickly waved his hand: "I am a grandfather, I have not done such a devastating thing!"

"I have long known that San Shu is the general manager of Huarui. I also had a reconciliation with the three uncles. Our relationship is very good now. I am pleased that the little uncle is too late."

Shen Shi made a clear statement.

Shen Xiu called bitterly, and he raised his hand: "I swear, I am telling the truth. If there is a lie, let me fight thunder."

"Grandpa, if you still don't believe it, you call and ask Xiaoyan, I really didn't lie to you."

Shen Shi slammed it: "What do you say? Shen Shu is the total of Hua Rui's Shen?"

Shen Xiu: "Yes, the little uncle is amazing. Huarui was founded by him. I just learned it some time ago."

Shen Shi is still in a state of extreme shock. He thought for a long time, only to find out where the faint feelings were wrong, and finally became clear.

Shen Shuhe himself mentioned that he was doing some investment, but he never mentioned what he was doing...

Private jet, mysterious identity, as low as Shen’s...