116

Chapter 116:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ye Sui advertised in one place today, and after taking the advertisement, she sat in the dressing room and prepared to remove makeup.

At this time, Xiao Liu suddenly came in and held a bunch of flowers in her hand. She went to the front of Ye Sui and handed it to Ye Sui: "Sui Sui, your flower."

She stalked her hand and she looked over. The flowers are beautiful, and each one is in full bloom. Ye Sui looks to Xiao Liu: "Who sent it?"

Xiao Liu shook his head: "I don't know. The courier didn't tell me who the flowers were, but there is a card here."

Xiao Liu picked up a card in the flower, and Ye Sui took it over and saw that there was no signature on the card. The flower seller was anonymous.

Only a few words were written on the card, related to her.

Ad
"Give beautiful Miss Ye Sui."

Very polite tone, sharp and sharp.

Ye Sui felt that this flower delivery person was really mysterious, and even the name did not stay. Ye Sui thought, this bunch of flowers may be sent by fans.

Xiao Liu also thinks that this flower is sent by fans. Q: "Sui Sui, this flower geek is good-looking, where are you going to put?"

Ye Sui thought about it, since it was sent by fans, it should be saved. Ye Sui just wants to talk, she feels itchy nose. She immediately licked her nose, turned her back and sneezed.

Ye Sui returned to her heart. She turned and looked at the flower just about to talk. The fragrance rose into her nose, and her nose was itchy.

Ye Sui 噗嗤 a few sounds, and hit several sneezes.

Xiao Liu saw this scene and realized that Ye Sui was sneezing because of flowers. She quickly took the flowers and placed them far away.

Xiao Liu asked with concern: "Sui Sui, you are fine."

Ye Sui licked his nose, and the voice came sullenly: "I haven't got a good cold yet. This flower is too fragrant for me."

If she continues to face the flowers, she will only sneeze.

Xiao Liu: "I will take the flowers out." Xiao Liu took the flowers and walked outside. On the road, I met the encounter and his agent.

The agent recognized that this was the flower that was given to Ye Sui Ding. The encounter had a good impression on Ye Sui, so he gave the flower to Ye Sui anonymously.

This flower has been carefully picked for a long time, but why is the flower sent away now?

The agent looked at the encounter, and the encounter was a little surprised. He did not speak and went straight ahead. I met the dressing room and sat opposite the leaf.

Ye Sui saw the encounter and asked: "You are here too."

He smiled and said: "I just finished working."

He was a little sad when he thought about the matter just now. He and Ye Sui have been in contact several times and feel that Ye Sui is a very good person.

His intentions for Ye Sui slowly turned into a strong affection from the beginning.

I am planning to slowly pursue the leaf spike, and I have to send flowers today. However, he sent the flowers anonymously. If he spoke directly, he was afraid to scare Ye Sui, and even his friends did not have to do it.

When I met Ye Sui, I tried to ask: "I just saw your assistant took the flowers out. Do you not like this flower?"

Ye Sui licked his nose: "I have a cold recently, I am sensitive to the flowers, I can't face the flowers."