141

Chapter 141:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
On the second day after Ye Sui was discharged from the hospital, this news was naturally published by Huarui on the official website, and attached a photo of Ye Sui.

[Thank you for your concern for so long, Ye Sui recovered very well and has now been discharged. 】

In the photo, Ye Sui is sitting in her garden, the sun is falling on her thin body, she is sick, she has no makeup, and her face has a very light smile.

The photo only photographed a small corner in the garden of Shen Shu Villa. I can see the white clouds and blue sky and a few flowers and plants. With this little information, netizens can't find where their two families are.

Netizens who keep the news and other news every day are too excited to be themselves.

"So many days have passed, Huarui is finally willing to let out the picture of Ye Sui! Ye Sui lost a lot, so sad, but the ear of Suyan is more beautiful."

"This photo is a husband's perspective. Is it a total of Shen? They open their own home for the first time. Only one of my concerns is that this is definitely a luxury home."

"Shen's family is thick, Ye Sui is so rich, his body is not good, will he come out to film in the future? I can't see her on TV anymore, it's quite sad."

"Don't think so much about the future. Let Ye Sui take good care of it now. I want to see more photos of Ye Sui and ask Hua Rui to convey the opinions of fans to Ye Sui."

Not only the netizens are paying attention to the dynamics of Ye Sui, but also the major brands.

During Ye Sui's coma, Gao Luxu Garden has been playing Ye Sui's advertisement in each chain store, and has included a subway billboard to pray for Ye Sui.

At that time, the theme of the advertisement in the high-luxury garden was exactly in line with the current Ye Sui.

Nirvana.

A peak actress who once fell, wakes up again after a serious illness, such as a phoenix reborn.

Because I don't know Ye Sui's family address, the brand can only send things to Huarui. The Ye Sui studio is full of blessing gifts from various brands.

The high-luxury garden sent the designer a flower arrangement specially designed for Ye Sui, with Nirvana as the theme.

Dior sent the latest season's high-end ready-to-wear, and no other customers in the world have ever...

These gifts were arranged by the studio's people, and they were listed and sent to Ye Sui's home. She has what she needs, and if she asks the assistant, she will send it.

For Ye Sui and Shen Shu, she was taken away from the ghost gate, and it was a great fortune to return to the world safely. You can live well, and everything else is already outside.

Ye Sui is at home every day, the schedule is very regular, eating on time, not as busy as before.

Even if Ye Sui has recovered, Shen Shu is still not assured. He only goes to the company for one day a week, and he spends the rest of his time working at home.

Every night, they go out for a walk, and the days are easy.

On this day, after dinner, Shen Shu accompanied Ye Sui out of the house, the greening of the villa area was very good, and the air was fresh.

They walked quietly, passing a corner under a street lamp, and Shen said that a black shadow had drifted through the bushes not far away.

Shen Shu determined that he did not read the mistake, the way the shadow moves is not to go, but to float.