118

Chapter 118:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Starting from the shoulder strap, the thin, flap-like sleeves slide down the shoulders and stop at the arm, revealing the white skin of the leaves and shoulders.

The long skirt moved down one inch and one inch, and the skin of Ye Sui was also revealed a little bit, white and dazzling.

Sinking at the waist of Ye Sui, he noticed that the skirt had slipped to his hand. He loosened her lips and kissed her on the shoulder, biting it thinly.

Ye Sui's long skirt fell, unable to cover the body, some cold, but the temperature of his lips was very hot, forming a sharp contrast with her cold skin.

He continued to kiss, like a warm heat source, carefully rubbing her skin, making her body more and more hot.

After a while, the long skirt on her body has disappeared.

His white shirt and her long skirt fell on the floor, entwined, like two sly figures, intertwined with a fire-like heartbeat.

The curtains in the bedroom had already been pulled up. They went to the bed and were too busy to forget to bring the door. Anyway, the door is locked, and the outside is just the living room of no one.

The two men fell backwards, close together, and fell together on a soft bed.

Ye Suizhen was on Shen's body, sticking to his waist, and she smirked and reached for his black hair.

The black hair of Shen Shu was chaotic, and the long hair of Ye Sui attacked him. Her body became soft and slack, and it seemed that the next second would be soft in his arms.

Shen Shuyin Ye Sui was not prepared, took her hand, took her to his arms, and turned it over, and pressed it on her.

Did not give her a chance to respond, he slammed his lips and slammed the gentle kiss, and now it became warm, and the minutes and seconds were heart-throbing.

Shen’s kiss was fierce. It didn’t take long for Ye Sui to feel that the air was running out, and on the verge of suffocation, he was quickly taken a breath.

He was plundering seriously, seriously attacking the pool and plundering the ground, and seriously deepened the kiss a little bit.

She can feel that this warm body is attached to herself, and she can feel his heart beating vigorously, just like her.

Ye Sui tightened the neck of Shen Shu, and actively kissed directly, anti-customer-based, covering the body.

He held her waist and the breath became so fast. Suddenly there was cold air plunging into the room, and it seemed to be cold.

She leaned over and embraced him, closed her eyes, and he hugged her body, as if to break her into her body, warm each other, and invade strongly.

Hard and soft, wheezing and low-lying, the sound of one after another, here, the inch of time, is gentle like water.

In this overwhelming gentleness, the two men hugged together and slept in the past.

They had just done nothing in the morning of their new home. They just slept in bed and were exhausted when they opened their eyes.

Time is already dusk.

The curtains were very tight and the window was dark. But the bedroom door was closed, the living room window was wide open, and the sunset light passed through the empty living room and went straight to the bedroom.

The two people lying in bed were caged by a layer of sunset light. The arms overlap and the two heads are attached together.

Ye Sui blinked and felt a little uncomfortable and changed his position.