122

Chapter 122:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ye Sui feels strange. It is reasonable to say that there should be many souls in this place in Xia Zhougong. Are they all hiding?

Dean Xia broke the calm: "Before I came, I think you have already got a general understanding of Xia Zhouchao."

His voice came from the front, accompanied by the swaying lights, swaying like a thick bell, and tapping on everyone's heart.

"Xia Zhou’s emperors are good at fighting and expanding their territory..." In the explanation of the summer dean, they seemed to pass a dream of a golden horse.

The guests were very quiet, and they didn't speak until they heard the introduction of the summer director.

They turned a corner and passed a house with three words on it. Looking up, the kind of text, the glyph is Ye Sui has never seen.

Encounter: "What is this?"

A question rang, and in the next second, something appeared in Ye Sui's mind, which seemed to be a meaning. She groaned and muttered: "The Royal Garden?"

On the palace road, there was a gust of wind and a moment of silence.

"Do you see the words of Xia Zhouchao?" Xia Yuanchang stunned. "This kind of text can't be understood."

Ye Sui smiled and said: "I just guessed it." She couldn't explain why she understood the meaning of these words, and she smashed the page.

Of course they believe in Ye Sui’s words and continue to walk forward.

After visiting the Xia Zhou Palace for a while, Ye Sui's gaze swayed, and his heart was inexplicably picked up. The familiar feeling suddenly struck up again.

The paint on the palace door has fallen, and the words above are not clear.

The door was hidden there, I don’t know when it was opened. Under the yellow glazed tile, the exquisite palace is looming.

Ye Sui’s consciousness stopped his footsteps: “Where is this?”

When I heard the sound of Ye Sui, everyone stopped and stopped moving forward. The dean of the summer took the lantern and took a photo: "The former East Palace."

There are countless courtyards in Xia Zhougong. There were two places in the palace.

"I remember, I seem to have written in the book I brought." Zhao Hui turned over in the bag for a long time and took out the "Ancient Records".

Zhao Hui turned to that page and handed the book to the encounter. He gave the horror film a sound, and he felt more like it.

The sound of the encounter faintly sounded, and in the silent night, it became more and more gloomy.

"Since the establishment of Xia Zhouchao, it has been the Prince Edward East Palace, but after the death of a Prince, it is rumored that he was too heavy to kill, and he said haunted."

"The later princes did not stay here again, and the furnishings were used by the prince of that year..."

Ye Sui's eyes flashed and did not speak. The wind of the spring night lingered, the chill spread, and somehow, her fingers trembled.

It seems that there are thousands of words, and nothing can be said.

The sound of the encounter stopped and the story ended. Standing at the scene of the strange event, this rumor was still hundreds of years ago, and the guests could not help but panic.

King Kong's face turned white: "Is it true that the summer president, the East Palace haunted?"

The dean of the summer smiled faintly and did not answer this question positively: "The letter is there, if not, it is not."