125

Chapter 125:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After Ye Sui and Shen Jia’s son’s hidden marriage broke out, the outside world was all on one side and smashed the leaves. At the same time, someone put forward an idea.

Do you still remember that Huarui’s Shen’s total for Ye Sui’s money?

Things have been going on for a long time, and when it was pressed by Huarui in time, few people knew about it.

However, at this cusp, anything related to Ye Sui will be dug up. There are people who know what happened at the time.

At that time, Ye Sui and Chang Ying were bidding on a jade bracelet. At the last moment, Hua Rui’s Shen totaled the highest price and took the auction.

Everyone thought that Huarui was supporting Ye Sui, but what shocked everyone was that after the auction ended, Shen Zong, under the eyes of the public, even gave this high-priced auction item to Ye Sui!

How big is Shen’s face, he just does it for a female artist! Now think about it again, the more you think, the more subtle.

Someone posted a post soon: [Ye Sui pedaled two boats, Hua Rui Shen and Shen Jiaxiao son for her jealousy! 】

The landlord: "Everyone knows about Ye Sui's hidden marriage. What I am going to say today is the general matter of Ye Sui and Hua Rui Shen."

"Which Huarui Shen is always a character, why does Shen always be a female artist?"

"Suining was once the most popular female star of Huarui. How did Shen Zong not come out to help Suining? It is also a sister of Huarui. How did Shen always treat Ye Sui differently?"

"I strongly suspect that Ye Sui and Shen have absolutely a relationship. I don't know where Shen Jia's son is in the middle."

The words of the landlord are very ugly. The line between the lines directly determines that Ye Sui has a relationship with Shen, and it is as if it is a nail.

As soon as the post was posted, many people immediately followed the thread.

10th floor: "I didn't feel right at the time. Shen is always someone, Ye Sui is who, these two people are together, how to see how."

57th floor: "If this is true, does that mean that Ye Sui is between two men? God, Ye Sui too disappointed me!"

103rd floor: "Oh, no wonder the resources of Ye Sui are good. It turned out that it was hooked up with Shen Rui of Huarui. Shen is so powerful, of course, will give her everything."

The higher the building, the sooner it was built, and it was quickly covered.

Now Ye Sui is all black. Many people, regardless of whether this is true or not, directly stamped Ye Sui and pedaled two boats.

Moreover, Shen always has a mysterious appearance, so that a character can be involved with Ye Sui, and everyone is sour and can no longer be sour.

But there are still some sensible passers-by, and what they say is more objective.

"I don't understand, Ye Sui is just a hidden marriage. How do you say that Shen is always? Her marriage is her freedom, but it is too much to say that Ye Sui is derailed."

"The landlord knows that his words are filthy. After Huarui sends you a lawyer's letter, I think you dare not talk."

"This post both insults Shen Zong and insults Ye Sui. Two such excellent people are so ugly to you that people in the entertainment circle don't mix."

The popularity of the post is getting higher and higher. Ye Sui’s hidden marriage has not yet subsided, and now it has been pushed to the cusp. Public opinion is constantly fermenting.