129

Chapter 129:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ye Sui just finished the phone call, was about to leave, the door of the dressing room suddenly opened, and several female guests inside came out.

They didn't expect to be caught in the back of others, they would be caught in the right, just afraid of what to come.

If they were heard by Ye Sui, they would not offend the boss of Huarui.

For a moment, the air was quiet, as if the flow stopped, and the smiles on the faces of the female guests were stiff and almost caught.

On the contrary, Ye Sui was a calm person. She hooked her lips and said nothing. She turned and left.

The back of the leaves disappeared at the end of the corridor, and the female guests immediately joined together and panicked to discuss what had just happened.

"You said, did Ye Sui hear that we are telling her bad things?"

"Is this nonsense? Our voice is so big, and Ye Sui is clearly heard at the door."

"What should I do? Ye Sui husband knows, will it really block us?"

"No matter what, what is the reaction of the leaf ear?"

They looked at each other's faces, no longer speak, and everyone's minds were different.

Some people think that they will have to perform well in front of Ye Sui and make up for the mistakes made. Some people think about breaking the cans. Who knows if Ye Sui will slap them behind them.

When the recording began, the star's face was like the day of March. When the camera changed, the camera opened and all the female guests had a smile on their faces, as if the incident had never happened.

This program was set after Ye Sui’s marriage was exposed. The program group did not think that Ye Sui’s current scandal was a bad thing for their program.

On the contrary, Ye Sui can bring more heat to their programs.

As the oldest star in the qualifications here, for example, she spoke first, and she saw the swimming pool next to it, and had a bad guess.

"Director, don't you want us to go straight into the water?"

For example, when I heard other female guests’ comments on Ye Sui, she just listened quietly and did not participate.

She has been in the entertainment industry for so many years, what big winds and waves have not seen, asking her to say that Ye Sui's hidden marriage is not a problem at all, it is not difficult to wash the white with the strength of Ye Sui.

What's more, behind Ye Sui, there is such a backing as Hua Rui, can you just offend?

The director smiled meaningfully: "You guessed it, the clues of the game are at the bottom of the pool, you have to dive to find it."

The voice just fell, the faces of several female guests have changed, because this variety is very red, they came to participate, but did not want to go into the water.

The leaves are very calm and have no reaction. Her fitness for these has always been very high.

Standing next to Ye Sui, a female guest Duan Lin was reluctant: "Director, this temperature is not so high, the pool is so cold, can you go down?"

The director has already made arrangements: "For the sake of the guests, the water in the pool is warm."

There was nothing to say here. When the director invited these guests, they also learned that they all would swim, so they could not find a reason for rebuttal.