going to be okay (part three) • a. reeves

I decided to change Griffin's character in all three parts of this imagine to Noah. I'm sorry if you didn't want that, I just thought it was weird to leave Griffin as Dixie's boyfriend.

Enjoy!

-

Charli POV

I'm laying on our downstairs couch, cuddling with Greta because she's too afraid to leave either me or Dixie now. My dad says it's a stage of shock.

My mom has been kneeled next to us for the last couple minutes since we got back, trying to get Greta to let her bandage her or get ice on things, but whenever my mom gets near her, or when the ice touches her skin, she just flinches away, further into me.

I thought I was a short stick, I forget sometimes how tiny she is. Greta is legitimately so small.

Noah and my dad have been in the kitchen talking to Dixie about what to do since we got back.

"C'mon Greta, I know you're scared, but I am not going to hurt you, okay? I just need to make sure you don't have a broken rib." My mom pleads, reaching a hand toward her. Greta whimpers as her hand makes contact, but allows her to feel up and down her stomach. She pulls away and smiles sadly at us before standing up and walking towards my dad, Noah, and Dixie, leaving me with my best friend.

I reach and grab a remote for the tv as Greta turns and hugs me tightly, switching on Sponge Bob, which is without fail Greta's favorite show. Even if she isn't looking at it I hope it helps.

She jumps as we hear a phone ring, which is quickly answered, but the panic in Greta's eyes as she looks around after bolting up into a sitting position hurts my heart. She's so scared.

I sit up next to Greta, tightly wrapping one arm around her in an attempt to comfort her. I can hear all three of them talking in there, and I can hear mumbling through the phone. I'm sure Greta can too, but I hope she can't hear much either.

She needs to stay out of it all.

"Tomorrow then?" I hear my mom say, which makes Greta look up towards me, speaking her first words since getting in Noah's car,

"I have to go back?" Her voice cracks and I can see the terror in her eyes as she looks at me. I sigh, thinking before responding,

"Kouvr, Alex, Tayler, Thomas, my parents, Noah, none of them are going to let you go back into a dangerous place. It's going to be okay, I promise. And if you want to stay here forever, I promise that you'll be able to stay here forever." I smile and she tries to back, clearly drifting into her own world. She looks back towards the tv, where Plankton is giving a big speech to Karen.

After a few minutes of silence, I pull out my phone. Scrolling through Tiktok, I just kind of sit there with Greta staring into space.

-

Greta POV

I look up at Noah, silently pleading as he stands outside the car next to my open door. He parked in an open spot in the garage, which never happens with all of Thomas and Alex's cars.

"Greta, you have to get out. Thomas says Michael left, and they're not letting him come back. Alex wants you to be there, and he says he talked to your parents." He crouches down, looking me in the eye, "Everything is okay. It is safe for you to be here. We will not let anything happen to you. Okay? Charli is here, Anthony is inside, the boys are all inside, Alex, Kouvr, Tayler, and Kellianne? We're all here okay? Everyone else is out so you can feel more comfortable, and it's going to be okay. I know that you were scared yesterday, but it's time. And it's safe. Alright," I hesitantly nod, and he smiles, standing up and moving aside. I since as I try to climb out of the car. The bruises covering my torso and arms have only gotten darker, and they make it hard to move with the pain.