broken • ex p. moormeier

Warning: mentions of self harm and depressed thoughts. This is an intense story. Please know what you yourself can/cannot handle. And if you're struggling with anyone, talk to someone. Get help. In whatever form in which that you will get help and that things will get better. (That made no sense but you get the idea)

Also this isn't really a Payton story, I just needed someone to hurt her/be her ex boyfriend and I didn't like Tiktok until March, so I don't know a ton about him.

Jessa (Josh and Nessa) and Jads (Jaden and Mads) will be in this. I probably won't specify if they're dating since they don't at the time of my writing this, that I know of.

I'm sorry if you like Payton.

Also I know I've been honest on here that I haven't been doing that well lately, please don't assume that this is a reflection of my life Thanks for all the love guys.

-

Noelle POV

I can't do it

I can't do it. I can't. I can't do it anymore.

Payton cheating on me.

All of the hate.

All of the comments.

My number getting leaked.

It's only been a week now, but I can't handle it anymore.

None of my friends probably care whatsoever.

So what's the point.

I only have a fan base because I was friends with all of the Tiktok boys, friends with Chase and Josh, and then eventually started dating Payton.

Josh and Chase won't even sit in the same room anymore anyway.

Josh is busy with his own career.

Chase is busy with being in the Hype House.

Nessa is doing her music.

Mads is vibing.

Jaden is doing his music too.

Avani has the Hype House and Anthony.

I thought all I needed was Payton.