chill (part two) • c. hudson

-

Chase POV

Kouvr pulls her phone a away from her ear, shaking her head. "I can't believe Kal is with them. I thought she learned..." She drifts off, typing a bit more before looking up and seeing my confused face, Patty's probably mirroring mine.

"Kal is one of the quietest, sweetest girls I know. She's scared of almost everyone and everything, except me an our sisters. And yet, no matter what, she always ends up with these kids. These partying, stupid, mean kids. They're older than Kal but they're all gonna be juniors in highschool next year. They all drink and do drugs, partying, but that's not the biggest problem. All they do is push Kal around, messing with her, using her. And they really don't like me. Two of them are locals, the other two grew up here. They try to make her think, because I always try to pull her away from them, and especially now that I moved to California and left, that I don't care about her," Patty and I just listen, I feel bad for this girl already. I know I came here intending to hit on her, but I get being out of place.

"So she just hung up on you?" Patty asks, clearly shocked, Kouvr nodding, "Wow, none of us have be balls to do that. Nice," she rolls her eyes, saying,

"I gotta go find her, come with me Chase? She's seen Patty in Alex's old vlogs, she was always uncomfortable about you and Calvin since you're so loud. She might feel better about Chase, just cause you're chill," she doesn't give us time to say anything before walking over to a truck, and then going around and getting in the drivers side.

Patty and I just shrug at eachother, me following her.

-

Kalena POV

Wait not Alika and Aolani Kahale? And Caleb and his brother

Wait not Alika and Aolani Kahale? And Caleb and his brother... Danny
"Kalena! Get out, come on!" Caleb yells at me, standing at the end of the truck bed, on the ground. I shake my head, turning it to look at him. "What are you doing?!"

"Sorry, I just zoned out." I smile sheepishly, climbing off the truck as he rolls his eyes and closes it behind me.

"Whatever. Come on, they're waiting." He roughly grabs my forearm with his much larger hand, pulling me towards the end of the truck. I don't even really know what we're doing, but I know I couldn't face Kouvr. I don't even think I want to see her at all. Hopefully none of my sisters snitch. We're just going to be here and the beach. "You need to change," I nod, following him through the door. I stumble on a pair of shoes, as I'm pulled into the messy house of my two friends.

"Here, this might be too small for you, but it's the only one I have that might fit you," Alika throws me a black bikini. I grab it out of the air, looking at it. I look between the two girls not sure what I should do. I've only been to the boys' house a couple of times, and I just really am not sure what I'm supposed to be doing right now. I feel so... awkward here.