going to be okay • a. reeves

requested by keslyn1231

Greta POV

"Hey!" Michael grabs my wrist, stopping me as I try to leave as I scramble up from the floor, thinking he's done

He continues glaring at me as he continues, "You tell no one about this, got it? If you do, you don't want to see what I'll do to your career. To you." I nod quickly, and he stares at me for a couple more seconds before pushing me away as he let's go, knocking me into the wall.

I whimper as I run out of the room, down the hall. My sweatshirt covers my bruises on my arms and stomach, but I have to leanne face down to look at the floor, making my hair draped over my face to hide my probably horribly bruised eye.

If anyone sees me they'll see that something is wrong, and I-I can't answer those questions.

I need to get out of here. Great, I have to leave my own home.

But I can't stay where Michael is.

He said he'd say that I came into him. Even though I didn't want it. I thought we were just filming a tiktok...

And when I said no, he got really really angry and I just didn't know what to do.

I let my breath out as I run into my room, hurriedly pushing on birkenstocks, and going to order an Uber. I turn my head away from the mirror, I can't do that I can't look at it. As I type in everything on my app, I realize I don't know where I'm going.

Sway is an option. But my boyfriend lives there, along with a lot of angry boys who already hate my friends here.

So no go.

Avani. I can go to Avani's. Avani and Charli are my best friends, because Charli and I have the same birthday, so we're the exact same age.

I type in her address, before looking at the ground and trying to breathe.

Michael hit me.

He's always been different, tougher, and I've never been super comfortable with him... but I always thought he was the type to never hit a girl. And yet here I am. Fighting a panic attack, fighting breaking down, hiding from my entire fucking family in the house, because he hit me over and over because I wouldn't put out.

I get an alert that they're here, so I run down the hallway, down the stairs, ducking around a corner to avoid Ryland and Paper.

No one can know.

I run down the driveway, hearing, "Hey! Greta! Wanna film some-" I keep running, even after hearing Kellianne's voice.

I just need to get to Avani's.

I need Avani.

I put my hood up, ducking into the uber.

-