ghost • s. hurley

requested by Ceo_of_wishh

Sydney POV

"C'mon Syd! Our flight is in an hour an a half, babe, we need to leave!" Sam yells, shaking me, making my headache ten times worse.

"Saaammm, stop," I grumble, curling farther into the bed, trying to keep my face in the pillow.

"We have to go back to Texas baby, come o-" He stops as he finally gets me flipped over, "Oh my god, Syd, you look like a ghost!"

"Shhh... headache," I say, not really registering what he said as I roll back over.

"Jesus, I can't take you on a plane like this, goddammit," I find the other pillow, hugging it, as Sam walks away from the bed calling someone,

"Yeah, hey Griff, could you come help me?... Yeah we had a flight... Well I didn't think it was a good idea if she couldn't get OUT OF BED to take her on a plane and try to get her home... Yeah it's pretty bad... I don't care if Dixie is still sleeping and you don't wanna wake her up, my girlfriend looks dead!... Okay, whatever. Thanks." I hear a beep, making me turn over and look at Sam.

He tilts his head, and even through my haze I can see the concern in his eyes. I do love this boy, no matter how sick I am.

"Saaam," I say, hardly able to get through it, before starting to cough.

"Yeah babe?" He walks towards me, sitting in the edge of the bed. It's been a really nice hotel room all week.

"Are we staying here?" His eyes widen, taking his phone back out.

"Try to go back to sleep baby, do your best," he says before standing up and walking away, dialing. I close my eyes, my headache receding, as I drift off to sleep.

-
An hour later

Sam POV

I sigh sitting down on the bed, finally getting to relax. We are going to stay at the Hype House for four more days, until she feels better and a good flight out of here. We couldn't stay in this room past tonight. Thomas and Tayler are coming to help me get her and all of our stuff out in a couple of hours, but for now. I can just sleep, cuddling with my girlfriend.

The worst thing about this is that she isn't contagious, she's just absolutely useless for who knows how long. How Syd grew up in Texas with a sun allergy, I don't know, but coming to California is always dangerous with her.

"Sammy?" she lifts her head, looking around. I lay dom next to her, wrapping my arms around her.

"Shhh, baby, I'm right here. Go back to sleep okay?"

"Alright, I wuv you, a lot Sammy," she says, cuddling into my chest.

"And I love you baby," I hug her right, but not too tight that I hurt her skin.

-

I'm so sorry that this is so short but I hope you guys like it.

Please comment and like, let me know what you think, and request anything you want to see here in the comments or DM me.

Thank you for reading!